1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hideki Kamiya can do no wrong by me. He could put a poo in a paper bag and draw controls on the outside and I'd play it.

3. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Hideki Kamiya can do no wrong by me.
    He "betrayed" your sacred cow platform, PlayStation, by signing exclusive publishing deals with both Nintendo and MS (Scalebound got cancelled in the end, but point still stands).

The Wonderful 101 HD, the China blood money and transitioning to publishing might be sign that Bayonetta 2, 3 and Astral Chain will go multi-platform later. Freeing Astral Chain of its Nintendo 30fps prison would be fantastic.

4. Post
    that was crazy

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Freeing Astral Chain of its Nintendo 30fps prison would be fantastic.
    I can't imagine how good Astral Chain would be on PS4 or XB1!

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    He "betrayed" your sacred cow platform, PlayStation, by signing exclusive publishing deals with both Nintendo and MS (Scalebound got cancelled in the end, but point still stands).

The Wonderful 101 HD, the China blood money and transitioning to publishing might be sign that Bayonetta 2, 3 and Astral Chain will go multi-platform later. Freeing Astral Chain of its Nintendo 30fps prison would be fantastic.
    Doesn't bother me. It's not like he wen specifically to Nintendo. Sony and Microsoft turned him down.

7. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    I can't imagine how good Astral Chain would be on PS4 or XB1!
    Yeah the game looks cool, I would have thought an action heavy game like that would have been 60fps