1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Pretty random info drop from MS. I wonder if Microsoft knows something we dont re when the PS5 announcement is coming.

3. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Pretty random info drop from MS. I wonder if Microsoft knows something we dont re when the PS5 announcement is coming.
    At this point I'm not sure Sony even knows what is happening with the PS5 announcement....

4. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    At this point I'm not sure Sony even knows what is happening with the PS5 announcement....
    I think they're waiting for Microsoft to make the first move, at least regarding price.

5. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I think they're waiting for Microsoft to make the first move, at least regarding price.
    Pretty much. The specs announced today are practically irrelevant - Sony is already well aware of what type of console AMD can produce for Microsoft so they are already knew the potential of their competition. The only thing they don't know is that price.

6. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Haha yeah, I was just being facetious!

7. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Possibly delayed out of 2020 because of Coronavirus.

8. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Haha yeah, I was just being facetious!
    Thought as much

9. Post
    Your Xbox One gaming accessories also come forward with you.
    This is my highlight after they turned $700+ XB360 racing wheels into bricks with the XBone (mine included). Good to see.

10. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    This is my highlight after they turned $700+ XB360 racing wheels into bricks with the XBone (mine included). Good to see.
    Good if you still care about Xbox consoles in current year, I guess.

Xbox consoles no longer have exclusive games. Hardware compatibility between newer games and older peripherals is trivial since there's usually loads of software solutions available on PC.

11. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

Xbox consoles no longer have exclusive games. Hardware compatibility between newer games and older peripherals is trivial since there's usually loads of software solutions available on PC.
    Sure, but this makes it more likely Sony will follow suit. Also, direct support for controllers is always more preferable than some of the hacky workarounds like Motioninjoy, which turned out to be malware which phones home whenever you try to use it.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:

Thats good if you care about PCs