1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    This is not good news. The singular creative vision of Houser over the SP campaigns is what elevated Rockstar games in the face of soulless greed mongering of their parent company, Take 2. I fully expect their future games to double down on the grindy MP games, stuffed to gills with micro-transactions. Hopefully GTA6 is too far long in development to be tainted much.

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    This is not good news. The singular creative vision of Houser over the SP campaigns is what elevated Rockstar games in the face of soulless greed mongering of their parent company, Take 2. I fully expect their future games to double down on the grindy MP games, stuffed to gills with micro-transactions. Hopefully GTA6 is too far long in development to be tainted much.
    I had no hope for GTA6 anyhow. GTA5 is absolutely trashed and toxic, its a shame.

4. Post
    Personally I enjoyed the sp campaign of 5.. as did most people I know. I have tried MP if that is what you are referring to.

5. Post
    Mikos wrote:
    Personally I enjoyed the sp campaign of 5.. as did most people I know. I have tried MP if that is what you are referring to.
    The MP Heists were actually all pretty fun. The grind between, not so much.

RDR Online on the other hand

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    This is probably why he left. Inevitably creative and design differences take their toll and the financial bakers usually win in the end.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    This is probably why he left. Inevitably creative and design differences take their toll and the financial bakers usually win in the end.
    I can see this as the beginning of the end for Rockstar. I wouldn't be surprised that by the end of the 9th console generation they're reviled by core gamers as much as Blizzard, EA and Activision.