1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    follows the tired and true Metroidvania formula
    Deliberate or typo?

3. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Deliberate or typo?
    I thought it was too funny to change when i proofed this tbh. We'll attribute it to a Freudian slip.

4. Post
    Batman, it's probably good you didn't get to try the co-op, you wouldn't have been allowed to mention it in the review - apparently co-op was so broken, on the PC anyway, that the devs added 2 days to the review embargo if you wanted to talk about the co-op aspect.

This is according to "Worth a Buy" Mack, who chose to drop his review two days later. Incidentally, he gave the game a thumbs up, saying that it's fun. Might pick it up at some point.

5. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    I thought it was too funny to change when i proofed this tbh. We'll attribute it to a Freudian slip.
    You made the right decision sir.

6. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Batman, it's probably good you didn't get to try the co-op, you wouldn't have been allowed to mention it in the review - apparently co-op was so broken, on the PC anyway, that the devs added 2 days to the review embargo if you wanted to talk about the co-op aspect.

This is according to "Worth a Buy" Mack, who chose to drop his review two days later. Incidentally, he gave the game a thumbs up, saying that it's fun. Might pick it up at some point.
    Damn, lucky I didn't then. I can see this being a lot more entertaining with a buddy, but I just struggled to get in to it solo. You may love it though so it's worth giving it a go.

- - - Updated - - -

MockStar wrote:
    Deliberate or typo?
    I'll never tell...

7. Post

Multiplayer

can anyone play multiplayer? me and my friend get a popup saying we need to be signed in but there's nowhere to sign in and no information about it at all. extremely confusing and frustrating.