1. Post

Coder/Programmer/Developer Needed in Christchurch

Hey Lads,

Bit of a random one but is there anyone here based in Christchurch that is experienced in this area?

Cheers.

2. Post
    I'm not in Christchurch but as all of the above you probably need to be a bit more specific.

What do you want made/edited?

It's like asking for a translator and not giving the languages you want to translate between.

3. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    I'm not in Christchurch but as all of the above you probably need to be a bit more specific.

What do you want made/edited?

It's like asking for a translator and not giving the languages you want to translate between.
    Fair call.

I don't want to go into too much detail in this forum but what I require is a way to decode data from a source and then transmit the data wirelessly from either a pc or device to a phone.

4. Post
    eargasm wrote:
    way to decode data from a source
    Sounds like you need an embedded systems person (I say person and not Engineer as it could probably be knocked up on an Arduino or Raspberry Pi)

eargasm wrote:
    then transmit the data wirelessly from either a pc or device.
    Native Windows/Linux application developer (C#,C++,Python etc) and/or embedded systems person (both Arduino and Raspberry Pi could also do this)

eargasm wrote:
    to a phone.
    Mobile developer, or alternatively send via to an API on a website and grab the data from the site (whether manually or by mobile app).

So someone(s) who can do embedded systems and a mobile app developer and/or web developer, and maybe a desktop application person but not necessarily.

Definitely people out there who could probably achieve the whole end to end, but expect that they'll be great at one thing and dabblers in the others. So after fleshing it out with them you may find you want separate people.