11:00 AM (Jan 30)

Feb 07, Fri - Feb 10, Mon New Zealand A vs India A, 2nd unofficial Test
    Bert Sutcliffe Oval, Lincoln
    11:00 AM (Feb 07)

New Zealand has named a New Zealand XI instead of a New Zealand A side
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricke...l-team-captain

AT A GLANCE

New Zealand XI for first two games

Daryl Mitchell (Northern Districts) (c), Finn Allen (Auckland Aces), Jakob Bhula (Wellington Firebirds), Jack Boyle (Canterbury), Katene Clarke (Northern Districts), Josh Clarkson (Central Stags), Dane Cleaver (Central Stags) (wk), Zak Gibson (Northern Districts), Andrew Hazeldine (Canterbury), Henry Shipley (Canterbury), Sean Solia (Auckland Aces), Theo van Woerkom (Canterbury)

India A Squad

Shubman Gill (c), Mayank Agarwal, Khaleel Ahmed, Rahul Chahar, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan (wk), Krunal Pandya, Axar Patel, Ishan Porel, Sanju Samson, Vijay Shankar, Prithvi Shaw, Mohammed Siraj, Sandeep Warrier, Suryakumar Yadav.

FULL INTERNATIONAL India vs New Zealand

Jan 24, FriNew Zealand vs India, 1st T20I
    Eden Park, Auckland
    8:00 PM

Jan 26, SunNew Zealand vs India, 2nd T20I
    Eden Park, Auckland

Jan 29, WedNew Zealand vs India, 3rd T20I
    Seddon Park, Hamilton

Jan 31, FriNew Zealand vs India, 4th T20I
    Westpac Stadium, Wellington

Feb 02, SunNew Zealand vs India, 5th T20I
    Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

Feb 05, WedNew Zealand vs India, 1st ODI
    Seddon Park, Hamilton
    3:00 PM

Feb 08, SatNew Zealand vs India, 2nd ODI
    Eden Park, Auckland

Feb 11, TueNew Zealand vs India, 3rd ODI
    Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui

Feb 14, Fri - Feb 16, SunNew Zealand XI vs India, 3-day Practice Match
    Seddon Park, Hamilton
    11:00 AM (Feb 14)

Feb 21, Fri - Feb 25, TueNew Zealand vs India, 1st Test
    Basin Reserve, Wellington
    11:30 AM (Feb 21)

Feb 29, Sat - Mar 04, WedNew Zealand vs India, 2nd Test
    Hagley Oval, Christchurch
    11:30 AM (Feb 29)

India's T20I squad:Virat Kohli (C), Rohit Sharma (VC), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Rishabh Pant (WK), Shivam Dube, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur

NZ yet to name their squad.

2. Post
    Finn Allen and Jaocob Bhula picked !!! Whoop Whoop. Get them in an FC team now!

3. Post
    Thanks for info wrighty looking forward to the two tests our mob need to really show much better bottle especially the batsmen.

4. Post
    https://www.nzc.nz/news-items/bennet...-a-squad-named

Bennett earns BLACKCAPS recall for India T20s | Strong NZ A squad named

Posted*Thursday, 16 January, 2020*in International News

Wellington Firebirds veteran Hamish Bennett has been recalled to the BLACKCAPS as part of a 14-player squad to face India in five T20s, starting at Eden Park next Friday night.

With regular pacemen Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson still recovering from injury, Bennett is in line to make his first appearance for the national side since 2017.

Selector Gavin Larsen said the call-up was just reward for the 32-year-old’s form and perseverance.

“We’re delighted to have Hamish back in the fold for what will be a huge series against India,” Larsen said.

“Over the past few seasons he’s consistently been one of the top domestic white-ball bowlers and we’ve been impressed how he’s been able to evolve his game.

“We all know he brings good pace and bounce but it’s the clever variations he’s added that make him such a well-rounded T20 bowler.”

Bennett is currently equal-third highest wicket-taker in this season’s Dream11 Super Smash (14 wickets at an average of 18.4) and topped the bowling charts in last season’s Ford Trophy.

Captain Kane Williamson returns to the BLACKCAPS T20 squad after missing the England series in November with a hip injury, while Tom Bruce has been recalled for the final two games of the series in a swap-out with Colin de Grandhomme.

Jimmy Neesham, who missed the final two round-robin games of the Dream11 Super Smash with an injured quad muscle, is the only other change from the England series - he will instead play for New Zealand A in three one-dayers against India A next week.

Larsen said it was a busy period ahead across the three formats and the selectors wanted to use their resources to their best advantage.

“The next few weeks will be really intense for our elite male cricketers and we’re fully aware of the challenges ahead. We’re clearly wanting to win the series in front of us while also considering our wider ICC T20 World Cup campaign plan.

“We see both Daryl and Jimmy as important all-rounders in the T20 format. With a travelling squad of just 13 and the need to balance the options for the series, Daryl gets this opportunity against India as a reward for his consistent form for the BLACKCAPS.”

BLACKCAPS T20 squad

Kane Williamson (c)
    Hamish Bennett
    Tom Bruce (games 4-5)
    Colin de Grandhomme (games 1-3)
    Martin Guptill
    Scott Kuggeleijn
    Daryl Mitchell
    Colin Munro
    Ross Taylor
    Blair Tickner
    Mitchell Santner
    Tim Seifert (wk)
    Ish Sodhi
    Tim Southee

Bruce will get an early look at India in the one-day format next week when he captains the NZ A side against its star-studded counterparts - who boast ten internationals.

He’s joined in the 13-player squad by current BLACKCAPS Test teammates Todd Astle, Glenn Phillips and the in-form Tom Blundell who will keep wickets.

The side also features a first-time call-up for Wellington Firebirds paceman Ollie Newton and a return of Otago Volts T20 captain Jacob Duffy - with both pace-bowlers showing strong form domestically.

NZ A squad

Tom Bruce (c)
    Todd Astle
    Tom Blundell (wk)
    Mark Chapman
    Jacob Duffy
    Kyle Jamieson
    Cole McConchie
    Jimmy Neesham
    Ollie Newton
    Ajaz Patel
    Glenn Phillips
    Rachin Ravindra
    George Worker

Not considered in either squads due to injuryTrent Boult (right hand), Lockie Ferguson (right calf), Matt Henry (left thumb), Tom Latham (right pinky), Doug Bracewell (knee), Will Young (right shoulder), Adam Milne (ankle), (Nathan Smith (hip).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

5. Post
    Interesting that Nathan Smith was on their radar.

Pleased that Rachin made the cut. His fan fare has fallen in recent months.

6. Post
    Its a shame all the A matches are in Christchurch. They will probably be just as good as the main tour.

7. Post
    Philips over Seifert?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF>

Seifert needs centuries. Literally centuries. 2 of them. To justify this call.

8. Post
    1 Guptil
    2 Munro
    3 Seifert
    4 CDG/Bruce
    5 Mitchell
    6 Kane
    7 Kuggelijn
    8 Santner
    9 Southee
    10 Sodhi
    11 Bennett

9. Post
    [QUOTE=wrighty;11358893]1 Guptil
    2 Munro
    3 Seifert
    4 CDG/Bruce
    5 Mitchell
    6 Kane
    7 Kuggelijn
    8 Santner
    9 Southee
    10 Sodhi
    11 Bennett[/QUOUTE]

Kane has to bat top 3... and ppl hit around him... Not a bad team but 4 looks weak for batting. Real weak.

10. Post
    https://scoring.nzc.nz/#m3252d00a-f0...5-d32bd473ec8a
    Batting off a good start

11. Post
    Cease wrote:
    https://scoring.nzc.nz/#m3252d00a-f0...5-d32bd473ec8a
    Batting off a good start

Flurry of wickets after the openers fell, up to finn Allen to win this single handedly now with support from cleaver

12. Post
    Allen out to an immature shot

13. Post
    Solia ducks me off so much

Every year I fololow him...

he teases...

he just teases me...

He makes the runs to get attention and as soon as he has attention - fails. Every time.

Evert single time.

14. Post
    wrighty wrote:
    Allen out to an immature shot
    Is there actually an alternative to this? Out to a mature shot?

15. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Is there actually an alternative to this? Out to a mature shot?
    Sure.

Forward defence to an unplayable leg cutter

Having a slog off the last ball.