Results 1 to 5 of 5

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    Ooooooo yeah, can't wait. Vanquish was so underrated, sliding around was so awesome!

    Also, Bayonetta! Shame we'll never see 2 or 3 on PS4 or Xbox, but I remember getting all of the achievements on the 360, recently bought the PS3 version, and now getting the PS4 version!

  3. Post
    #3
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Ooooooo yeah, can't wait. Vanquish was so underrated, sliding around was so awesome!

    Also, Bayonetta! Shame we'll never see 2 or 3 on PS4 or Xbox, but I remember getting all of the achievements on the 360, recently bought the PS3 version, and now getting the PS4 version!
    Hell yeah dude, I've been wanting a Vanquish sequel for ages, but if a remaster of it is all we get I'll gladly play through it again for the fourth time.

  4. Post
    #4
    Vanquish was one of my favourite games of last generation. Bayonetta was good on the PS3 apart from the screen kept on glitching on me at the time so it'll be good to see the game in a clearer state than it was on the Switch and PS3. I think I'll prolly get them on the PS4 As The xbox One controllers aren't really suited for Bayonetta type of games.

  5. Post
    #5
    Astronug wrote:
    Hell yeah dude, I've been wanting a Vanquish sequel for ages, but if a remaster of it is all we get I'll gladly play through it again for the fourth time.
    Yeah, I'll take what I can get

    WarZoner wrote:
    Vanquish was one of my favourite games of last generation. Bayonetta was good on the PS3 apart from the screen kept on glitching on me at the time so it'll be good to see the game in a clearer state than it was on the Switch and PS3. I think I'll prolly get them on the PS4 As The xbox One controllers aren't really suited for Bayonetta type of games.
    Yeah, the PS3 version wasn't great. I think the port was done by a different team, and the 360 was the ;ead development console for the game at the time. I think they fixed most of it with patches though. They fixed they're mistake with Vanquish though