1. Post

What are you getting your [ -- ] for Christmas?

Family, friends, or secret Santas.

2. Post
    Nothing, told our families this year me and my partner aren't doing Christmas and its going to be great. No being broke at end of the year, no wasting weekends amongst hordes of people shopping, no family dramas trying to organise between two families at what time at different locations in different cities, don't get crappy gifts i never asked for

3. Post
    Gonna get my daughter a Xiaomi fitness tracker watch. I'll find something mildly amusing for Secret Santa, probably from Mighty Ape. Not sure about wifey yet.

4. Post
    I'm getting myself a kitten just a few days before Christmas. cuteness overload Other than that just a dinner or xmas lunch together.

5. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'm getting myself a kitten just a few days before Christmas. cuteness overload Other than that just a dinner or xmas lunch together.
    That's a great idea.

My main aim is to not be a grinch, so I try to take 1-2 weeks off work before Christmas to chill out and get in the right frame of mind and save some energy for the Chrissy madness so I don't just resent all the fuss.

6. Post
    Finished all my shopping.

Surfboard and some books for my wife.
    Purchased my brother and his family a DIsney+ year subscription
    Purchased my sister and her family a voucher for a petting zoo thing for them to experience.
    Mum n Dad a voucher for a local restaurant.

Easy.

7. Post
    Heading off to Europe for a month, so I'm counting that as Christmas done.

Bought myself a new watch though.

8. Post
    All done on the weekend just gone. One work secret santa gift + gifts for the nieces and nephews. Nothing expensive, but keeping in what they like. Peppa Pig, Frozen 2, LOL Surprise etc. Plus a sweet pair of spy night vision goggles for the older nephew (toy version, nothing serious!).

Glad it's over, it was too damn busy on the weekend just gone, four weeks from the main date!

9. Post
    Good mate is struggling financially and it doesnt help having a low wage job trying to provide for a wife and newborn. Will give them an anonymous food voucher just because he doesnt want to feel like a charity case.
    Not sure what I'll get for the family. Usually leave to last minute.
    Im a dirty PAYE man now so taking time off is my pressie to myself.

10. Post
    Flesh light for my dog.

11. Post
    Dick in a box.

12. Post
    Am always genuinely interested to hear about exceptional toys / items aimed at kids. Lego is my default for the kids, but always interested in finding different things.

13. Post
    I'm not sure that's where suntoucher was going with that, WillAY.

14. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Pffft, it's not about knowing where things are going but enjoying the dick in a bo- I mean the ride there.

15. Post
    Im struggling for ideas for myself let alone everyone else. Been asked by family today what I want and the only thing I can think of is a table salt fly gun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EesfhOGt9Kk

Came here for ideas...but nothing stood out

16. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    Am always genuinely interested to hear about exceptional toys / items aimed at kids. Lego is my default for the kids, but always interested in finding different things.
    What age?

17. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Haha.

scholar wrote:
    What age?
    5 and 12.

18. Post
    My 4 year old is into PJ Masks, so he's getting a few PJ Masks things (colouring book, puzzle, couple of toys).
    18 month old just likes wacking everyone/everything, got him a wee mini golf set.

19. Post
    PJ Masks costumes are win. My kid loves her Owlette costume.

20. Post
    WillAY wrote:
    Haha.

5 and 12.
    Haha - Two actual ideas (though the go-cart is a bit much). New website to explore too! Thanks!

21. Post
    I will probably get my mum a card

22. Post
    nothing we dont get/give presents

23. Post
    My best mate recently moved to Australia and she' been going through some shit this year, so sent over a bunch of whittakers and donovans chocolate and a photo of us with a note written on it. That's gonna be it.