1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    They still dont really say if it will actually be part of the subscription on Friday tho. Ugh. I wish they would stop tip toeing around it. So do premiere subscribers only get the 10% discount and not the game? Thats kinda bs. A lot of people would have subbed under the impression they would get the game as part of their sub.

3. Post
    I hope that's not because the game is probably 8 hours long.

4. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I hope that's not because the game is probably 8 hours long.
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Classic pessimistic Eva response lol

5. Post
    Was waiting for someone to quote that lol. Ahhh come on bro, you know what I mean haha. I'm keen for the game for sure, I just hope that's not the reason it's no on the head start.

6. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    They still dont really say if it will actually be part of the subscription on Friday tho. Ugh. I wish they would stop tip toeing around it. So do premiere subscribers only get the 10% discount and not the game? Thats kinda bs. A lot of people would have subbed under the impression they would get the game as part of their sub.
    premier subscribers are the only ones that get the game and it is the deluxe edition.

https://twitter.com/OriginInsider/st...57802386939906