Need for Speed: Heat

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Need for Speed: Heat

Been playing the 10 hour ea access trial. Pretty shit so far tbh. Seems like it will be one of those games where after the 10 hours you've had your fill. Don't think I'll be buying. Anyone else getting it or been playing the trial? what do you think of it?

2. Post
    I don't have access to the trial so can't comment on this iteration, but I am interested in how other people find it - NFS has been Heot Garbiege for quite sometime now in my personal opinion and if they could turn that around it's be nice. It's kinda impressive how they manage to make games about racing/buying and modifying cars and car chases so unsatisfying - Nothing has really hit the mark for me recently but I think there is quite a bit of potential there.

3. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Been playing the 10 hour ea access trial. Pretty shit so far tbh. Seems like it will be one of those games where after the 10 hours you've had your fill. Don't think I'll be buying. Anyone else getting it or been playing the trial? what do you think of it?
    That's a shame, was hoping this would fill my Underground fix

4. Post
    Monolith wrote:
    It's kinda impressive how they manage to make games about racing/buying and modifying cars and car chases so unsatisfying
    Oath.

Another NFS release, another pile of steaming turd. Why am I not surprised. NFS games used to be the bees knees...

5. Post
    Even if it had gotten a good reception they probably would've patched in aggressive MTXs and slowed game progression, ~1-6 months after release.

6. Post
    I liked the one that the Burnout studio did. Even if it was pretty much a carbon copy of Burnout just with more sports cars.

7. Post
    Haven't played a NFS game is a long time, I think my last was Most Wanted 2 on the xbox 360.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Haven't played a NFS game is a long time, I think my last was Most Wanted 2 on the xbox 360.
    Most Wanted 2? You mean NFS Carbon?

9. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Most Wanted 2? You mean NFS Carbon?
    I'm sure he means this game.

10. Post
    Mack roasts it.

11. Post
    ^ Man that guy is annoying

12. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    I'm sure he means this game.

Yeah that's the one

EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Mack roasts it.

Sounds tedious and boring, a shame. The last racing game I purchased was drive club and I'm itching to play another exciting driving game but there just seems to be more and more boring releases.

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Yeah that's the one

Sounds tedious and boring, a shame. The last racing game I purchased was drive club and I'm itching to play another exciting driving game but there just seems to be more and more boring releases.
    Forza says hello

14. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Forza says hello
    Yeah, Forza Horizon specifically

15. Post
    Grid sounds pretty fun, although not enough tracks apparently.

Shame about this latest NFS. Ghost did a decent job on Rivals, did they also do Payback?

16. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Grid sounds pretty fun, although not enough tracks apparently.

Shame about this latest NFS. Ghost did a decent job on Rivals, did they also do Payback?
    They did, and I enjoyed that, so maybe I'll enjoy this.

17. Post
    I'm enjoying it

Did the EA Access 10 hour trial, then paid for it. Most fun I have had playing NFS since Underground 2. I have almost entirely ignored the story and just keep doing the day / night cycles. Nights are especially fun - once you go past 3 stars

I've paid full price for games that have been far more disappointing - so for me its a