Diablo 4
    Next WoW Expansion
    OverWatch 2
    Hearthstone Expansion

Possible Project Updates

Diablo Immortal
    Warcraft Reforged
    Diablo 2 HD remaster

A new info leak on Diablo 4 also debunks the fps rumor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comm..._leak_spoiler/

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1189847213519847429?

According to Industry insider ZhugeEX says this leak lines up with what he's heard about the game.

This lines up with everything I've heard about Diablo IV.

The game is shaping up well and is definitely what fans would want out of the game. Takes what people loved about D2 style, improves on D3 combat.

2. Post

3. Post
    Yeah but all the new announced games will only be sold in China so who cares, plus from next year Blizzcon will take place from Blizzard's new headquarters in Shanghai

Last edited by SirGrim; 1st November 2019 at 1:26 pm.

4. Post
    Wise of Blizzard. You wont get anything bad said while in China and you can pretty much shut out any real criticism , and again, the vast majority of the fan base will buy whatever Blizzard shovels onto their plate. /shrug.

5. Post
    So there is a liberate Hong Kong protest outside the entrance handing out t-shirts with Mei on them and waving Hong Kong flags.

And a lot of Winnie the Poohs:

6. Post
    Shiet, cinematics are top notch as always

Now they are just announcing Diablo players wish lists lol

7. Post

8. Post
    Hah, poor Jeff coming out to announce Overwatch 2 and having to admit the internet already did it for him.

The redesigned art style for the new one is interesting.

Good to see you can play the original along with players of the new one, whilst getting all the new content too (so not splitting the player base). And the fact you can bring all your character unlocks across to the new game.

9. Post
    It looks like an expansion pack to Overwatch

I don't understand why it's a new game?

10. Post
    So they can charge more

11. Post
    Dicey wrote:
    So they can charge more
    ding ding ding

12. Post
    Yes sir I'll take it.

13. Post
    ^ Yes please, now a release date!

14. Post
    Yeah D4 looks good.

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    ^ Yes please, now a release date!
    hopefully the story lasts longer, diablo 3 was way too short and relied on replaying the game over and over again to flesh it out

16. Post
    And the extended cinematic trailer. Will watch again properly tonight, lights out, full volume, hand lotion, kleenex.

Blizzard know trailers.

17. Post
    D4 cinematic looked awesome but the gameplay looked like reskinned D3 in places.

Also announced it's not coming anytime soon.

imo the game will be held back again trying to cater to console play/ers.

18. Post
    gameplay footage looked ok. Not a big difference between D3 and this. Compared to PoE we will have to have a better look when it actually comes out. PoE still has time to compete then.

19. Post
    I'm really confused by the overwatch 2 announcement. If all the new maps are gonna be playable in overwatch 1 whats the point of the sequel? I guess its really for those who want more story and lore? And of course they didn't give us a release date for D4. Its probably years away. so its hard to get excited for it even though it looks great.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 2nd November 2019 at 11:45 am.

20. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    I'm really confused by the overwatch 2 announcement. If all the new maps are gonna be playable in overwatch 1 whats the point of the sequel? I guess its really for those who want more story and lore? And of course they didn't give us a resale date for D4. Its probably years away. so its hard to get excited for it even though it looks great.
    New game modes mostly by the look of it.
    Confused by people giving it shit tbh. After all of the bullshit gamers have spouted about how "evil" Blizzard is or that they're only about getting as much money as possible, this is about as gamer friendly as you can get.
    OG players can play on the new maps with new characters with Ow2 players. Without buying the new game.
    All cosmetics and unlocks are taken over to Ow2.
    I mean, seriously who does that?

21. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    New game modes mostly by the look of it.
    Confused by people giving it shit tbh. After all of the bullshit gamers have spouted about how "evil" Blizzard is or that they're only about getting as much money as possible, this is about as gamer friendly as you can get.
    OG players can play on the new maps with new characters with Ow2 players. Without buying the new game.
    All cosmetics and unlocks are taken over to Ow2.
    I mean, seriously who does that?
    Wait what? That has to be one of the silliest ideas blizzard has ever come up with

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Wait what? That has to be one of the silliest ideas blizzard has ever come up with
    "Unheard of." It's the direction the MP games landscape has been going for the last couple years, i.e. not dividing playerbases with premium map packs; breaking down artificial barriers with system cross-play and/or cross-progression. This game is a glorified expansion pack, this is just the natural extension of the Games as a Service model. Nickel and diming with cosmetics is generally accepted as a consumer friendly enough way to monetise PvP games.

23. Post
    As an Overwatch player from day one, I have no problem with it. There are plenty of people who wanted more lore and PVE, so it satisfies them and everyone else that just wanted more PVP content and support for the original game are getting it without having to pay a cent more.

24. Post
    But is D4 gonna have 8 man parties like D2 or will it just be 4 ?

25. Post
    the more details that keep coming out about d4 the worse it looks like it's going to be..

seems like they are doubling down on some of the things that made d3 shit e.g itemisation, no trading (1 hr limit if someone was in your game at the time is not trade), no pvp (arena or brawls are not pvp) etc

l o l

if that is truely the case then the game will pretty much be DOA as it doesn't have d2 to sell all it's copies