1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'll probably wait for the PC version then - still a huge list of games to play this holiday season

3. Post
    This is very interesting. There was a time where it seemed like the PC version had been cancelled. Even though it was part of the announcement way back in 2013/2014 or whatever when they made the deal with Sony. Then a couple months ago the PS4 exclusive logo disappeared from the PSN page of the game and people picked up on that. So I wonder if the terms of the Sony deal were amended recently? That let Kojima announce the PC version sooner than expected.

4. Post
    I hope its epic store exclusive for bonus valve fanboy tears

5. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    This is very interesting. There was a time where it seemed like the PC version had been cancelled. Even though it was part of the announcement way back in 2013/2014 or whatever when they made the deal with Sony. Then a couple months ago the PS4 exclusive logo disappeared from the PSN page of the game and people picked up on that. So I wonder if the terms of the Sony deal were amended recently? That let Kojima announce the PC version sooner than expected.
    can only assume that's the case.

wasn't the original announcement (of the partnership with Kojima and PlayStation) that his new studio was going to make a PS exclusive game then do what ever they wanted afterwards. ( was something like they are making 3 titles one of which was a PS exclusive)

so if this isn't that project now are they doing another one or has the 1 exclusive game been axed.
    or is this Sony not being 100% sure that this will be good and jumping out of the exclusive bed before reviews etc.

either way will be interesting to see what happens, will it even do well enough for the PC version to get released at all?

i'm still looking forward to it, even if it is batsh*t crazy and nonsensical, as long as i have fun with it i'll be happy.

6. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    I hope its epic store exclusive for bonus valve fanboy tears
    Nah, they'd be thanking Tim Sweeney for their gift copies.

7. Post