1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Best game ever released on the Switch to date?

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    As far as value for money goes, for sure. I think Astral Chain is better though.

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Divinity Original Sin 2 is easily the best game in the system imo.
    This would be very close behind.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Divinity Original Sin 2 is easily the best game in the system imo.
    This would be very close behind.
    Would you believe it if I told you I've never heard of that game?
    I just looked at some gameplay and reviews - and now I want to buy it, it looks awesome, can't believe it's been out for ages and I've never seen anything of it before.

It reminds me of the first dragon age game and I absolutely loved that one

6. Post
    You can only buy OS2 on Switch from the US Shop, which brings with it a bit of messing about. My interest in OS2 has all but gone completely due it still not being on the NZ/AUS shop.

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Would you believe it if I told you I've never heard of that game?
    I just looked at some gameplay and reviews - and now I want to buy it, it looks awesome, can't believe it's been out for ages and I've never seen anything of it before.
    Seriously? That's impressive. It's won multiple GOTY award 2 years in a row. I have literally reviewed it 3 times for the GP, most recently a couple of weeks ago. Well avoided.

Rii wrote:
    You can only buy OS2 on Switch from the US Shop, which brings with it a bit of messing about. My interest in OS2 has all but gone completely due it still not being on the NZ/AUS shop.
    Yeah, it is coming. Some weirdness is happening due to Aus being problematic.

8. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Seriously? That's impressive. It's won multiple GOTY award 2 years in a row. I have literally reviewed it 3 times for the GP, most recently a couple of weeks ago. Well avoided.

Yeah, it is coming. Some weirdness is happening due to Aus being problematic.
    I chased up my initial post about this on Larian's forums and have been advised that it should release tomorrow 17th around 3pm NZT

9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Looks like it's a Multiplatform game and the design while still working with a controller seems to be better suited to mouse and keyboard so I'll get it on pc

10. Post
    gikar wrote:
    I chased up my initial post about this on Larian's forums and have been advised that it should release tomorrow 17th around 3pm NZT
    It's funny that after all that wait it appeared just as you guys were talking about it again lol, I saw it on the eShop and was like hey thats that game they were discussing on the forum!