1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    What about the non-cosmetic microtransactions? I was under the impression this title monetized everything from upgrades, gear, and even leveling.

3. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    What about the non-cosmetic microtransactions? I was under the impression this title monetized everything from upgrades, gear, and even leveling.
    I'm playing it at the moment too and I feel like I'm earning enough of the base currency to get any and all of the normal modifications and gear etc that I want. You can indeed use real money for more coins though so there is that trap. They also had the devious time-saver microtransactions in there but have removed those for the time being. No doubt we'll see them pop up again soon...It's pretty scummy for sure, but easily avoided.

4. Post
    Ok so I just got to a mission lastnight where I had to kill a boss and loot some intel from them. The boss is a sniper so naturally I countered with my own sniper rifle. Lined them up from a distance and popped them with a headshot. Then got "Mission Failed" because the target was too far away from me. I tried again doing the same thing but a bit closer each time and it did the same bloody thing five times. I had to get right in close to make the kill in the end, which just felt counter to me playing how I wanted to play. I dont know how this mission got past play testing....