Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Played a good 4 hours last night co op with gamepass on pc, no problems and having some good fun

2. Post
    Man, just like Gears 4; it ends when it's just starting to get interesting. Feel like 4 and 5 should have been one game.

3. Post
    It's out now worldwide, at least on Steam.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

4. Post
    Damn this actually looks good. It looks even better than 4. Chainsawing people never gets old!

5. Post
    Played through the whole first act last night. Good fun.

6. Post
    Nvidia game ready driver released

Adds support for gears of war 5, borderlands 3 and cod modern warfare.

https://www.pcgamer.com/au/nvidias-4...borderlands-3/

7. Post
    Wow the ending really sneaks up on you. I thought I still had a whole act of the game at least. Time for another 3 year wait I guess.

Spoiler:

8. Post
    I haven't finished it, but the comparisons to the halo 2 cliffhanger are being thrown around the internets

9. Post
    I love zooming about on the skiff

10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I love zooming about on the skiff
    Yeah I stayed on that for far longer than I should have

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Nvidia game ready driver released

Adds support for gears of war 5, borderlands 3 and cod modern warfare.

https://www.pcgamer.com/au/nvidias-4...borderlands-3/
    They seem to have pulled it off Geforce Experience at the time of writing this. It was available this morning before I went to work though.

Anyway, grab it here or here.

12. Post
    Did you explore i found a couple locations that are like side missions, which is cool while riding around on the skiff

13. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Did you explore i found a couple locations that are like side missions, which is cool while riding around on the skiff
    Hated the open world part tbh. I just powered through it it kinda felt like it was just padding out the campaign a bit. Gears has never been nor should it be an open world game imo.

14. Post
    slipstream wrote:
    Valeyard wrote:
    Hated the open world part tbh. I just powered through it it kinda felt like it was just padding out the campaign a bit. Gears has never been nor should it be an open world game imo.
    Apparently the mission hub concept was inspired from God of War 4. I haven't played that so I can't speak on its execution.

In these hub areas they could've spiced it up with the likes of roving enemy patrols at least. They're utterly empty, all you do is drive the skiff.

15. Post
    I've finally finished the game. Oh well another cliffhanger ending. I wonder if they'll change the lead character for the next one. It's weird of how barren it felt when on the skiff. Only quibble I had with it.

Also finally signed up to Game pass so no need to buy games all the time.

16. Post
    Didn't like the skiff idea at all, it doesn't compare to GoW 4 - that has a rich packed world while the skiff zones were pretty barren and lifeless. The game was a bit short and in fact I actually enjoyed Gear 4 more.