1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    NIce, now that reminds me, I want a remake of Psi-Ops lol

3. Post
    Good stuff. Hopefully Remedy have some success going multiplatform. Otherwise I see them getting acquired. Looking forward to booting it up later today.

4. Post
    If the only downside is the game is in need of a patch or two, then this should be a must play in a few months time.
    It is said the PS4 stutters a bit, but would the PC version be superior with the better hardware to iron out any fps drops?

5. Post
    This game is freakin awesome
    Absolutely loving it

The game requires good hardware but I’m not having any performance issues on PC
    I’m playing with 4K DLSS, High settings and Medium Ray Tracing and it’s pretty much locked 60fps.

The Xbox one x is the only console that offers some semblance of smoothness - all other consoles are a slideshow. There is also a big visual difference- the PC version of the game offers a big step up in graphics over the console version

6. Post
    The game requires good hardware but I’m not having any performance issues on PC
    I’m playing with 4K DLSS, High settings and Medium Ray Tracing and it’s pretty much locked 60fps.
    Good stuff. Hopefully Remedy have some success going multiplatform. Otherwise I see them getting acquired. Looking forward to booting it up later today.