Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Hi there Monstrosity, I’m with Ministry Of Death and we raid NZ friendly times - Wednesday/Thursday starting 8.30pm NZ time. Pretty relaxed bunch, clearing MC and Ony on Wednesday atm. Definitely need a Hunter in our group as we only have one atm! All our discord details are in the post above yours (am away from home for work atm). Any questions sing out (Zulti is character name in game on Arugal)

2. Post
    Zulti-MOD wrote:
    Hi there Monstrosity, I’m with Ministry Of Death and we raid NZ friendly times - Wednesday/Thursday starting 8.30pm NZ time. Pretty relaxed bunch, clearing MC and Ony on Wednesday atm. Definitely need a Hunter in our group as we only have one atm! All our discord details are in the post above yours (am away from home for work atm). Any questions sing out (Zulti is character name in game on Arugal)
    Wicked, sounds it could be a go! Couple of questions re: wait times

1) Is there a wait time to login to Arugal in the evenings? If so, approx. how long
    2) What is the average wait time to get into AV/WSG in the evenings?

3. Post
    montstros1ty wrote:
    Wicked, sounds it could be a go! Couple of questions re: wait times

1) Is there a wait time to login to Arugal in the evenings? If so, approx. how long
    2) What is the average wait time to get into AV/WSG in the evenings?
    Most nights there isn't any ques, Wednesday raid nights a que can start forming between 7.30-8.00pm. Usually isn't to bad since our raids start a bit earlier. Someone logging in late last week had a 45 min que trying to log at 8.30pm (we aim to be pulling by 8.30pm so usually form up around 8pm). I usually log between 7-730pm fine, not sure what transfers will do to the realm.

AV ques for Horde are long between 25-45 mins. Since they're cross server BG's not much you can do their coming to a Oceanic server. Not sure about WSG