1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'd buy a switch again for this. But thye really need to drop a few aspects of the game out. Weapon damage and climbing exhaustion.

3. Post
    They should try not to make a boring world this time. (They probably won't since I feel like they're just gonna copypasta BotW's world.) Hopefully they'll make some actual dungeons this time around, not just shitty motion control boulder puzzle shrines.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    They should try not to make a boring world this time. (They probably won't since I feel like they're just gonna copypasta BotW's world.) Hopefully they'll make some actual dungeons this time around, not just shitty motion control boulder puzzle shrines.
    Good point the world was so empty and boring as heck.

5. Post
    It's hardly one of the best games of the generation. It's a beautiful game with some fun gameplay, and brewing stuff is great, but it becomes a chore after a while.

I did enjoy it for quite a long time, but then got bored and stopped playing

6. Post
    zippy wrote:
    It's hardly one of the best games of the generation. It's a beautiful game with some fun gameplay, and brewing stuff is great, but it becomes a chore after a while.

I did enjoy it for quite a long time, but then got bored and stopped playing
    I'd say it's certainly a 7/10 game but yeah not one of the best

7. Post
    And I disagree with all of you

Anyway common prediction is that this is gonna be to BotW what Majora was to OoT: darker tone, more focused scenario, etc. I'm sure they heard the feedback and are looking to rectify the lack of real dungeons too.