1. Post
    Yeah look, I wont lie. I died to a wall glitch yesterday. I was defending a domination point and 3 guys repeated came through the same area, so decided to hide against the wall. Suddenly i died, watch the kill came and my rocket launcher was glitching through the wall and they decided to pepper me through the wall lol.

2. Post
    This game has made me realize the patch system the ps4 uses is ****in stupid. Why does it re copy the whole game each update ffs. Apparently the only fix is to get an ssd. I hope they fix this shit with the ps5.

3. Post
    in all honesty, games these days are best played on an SSD. I use a 500gb m.2 card for my games on pc.

I know on console it isnt convenient, but it will make a huge difference

4. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    This game has made me realize the patch system the ps4 uses is ****in stupid. Why does it re copy the whole game each update ffs. Apparently the only fix is to get an ssd. I hope they fix this shit with the ps5.
    Yeah its pretty retarded when it takes longer for it to copy than the actual download itself lol

5. Post
    It probably has a staging area for downloading the patch and then copies over the file. So when you are having that amount data moving over the same drive it is going to be slow. In fairness that is standard practice, but when its a damn 20gb download... I feel your pain

6. Post
    Sounds like they're nerfing things outside of the patch notes https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfa...silent_nerfed/

So basically, I gotta go to reddit now to see which things are buffed/nerfed because their patch notes suck? Whaaa?

7. Post
    Great, servers have gone offline for maintenance. No ETA, no warning, no nothing.

edit: oof, great help from Activision support https://support.activision.com/artic...fs=Search&pn=1

To protect all customers from excessive usage and Denial of Service attacks, we limit the number of long-running requests that are processed at the same time by an organization. Your request has been denied because this limit has been exceeded by your organization. Please try your request again later.

8. Post
    Seems to be back up. Edit: managed to login to multiplayer but cant find any games also ping is super high now compared to befor like 170ms+

9. Post
    I think it's hitting all Activision-based MP titles https://support.activision.com/onlin...Modern_Warfare. Would make sense seeing as their help page is down too. Massive DDoS attack

Connectivity drop across listed titles
    Start Date
    12/5/2019 5:25 PM
    End Date
    Event No.
    Game Title Platform
    Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4
    Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Xbox One, PlayStation 4
    Mine is stuck on 'downloading update' now, don't think it can check the servers to even see if I have the latest hotfix installed.

10. Post
    This dude pretty much sums up my thoughts lol

11. Post
    I got my first gunship yesterday. Was pretty epic.

12. Post
    So I've been having a bit of fun the last couple of nights playing SnD and Cyber Attack exclusively.
    These modes actually play quite well on the maps in this game. Almost like they were designed for competitive SnD in mind.
    People actually rush pretty hard to get the bomb down.
    Unlike the respawn modes, where hardly anyone rushes at all

13. Post
    Well it makes sense the campiest modes would work the best in this game lol

14. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    So I've been having a bit of fun the last couple of nights playing SnD and Cyber Attack exclusively.
    These modes actually play quite well on the maps in this game. Almost like they were designed for competitive SnD in mind.
    People actually rush pretty hard to get the bomb down.
    Unlike the respawn modes, where hardly anyone rushes at all
    I personally love playing SnD exclusively and not for the camping. People actually play the objectives and there is a fine line between camping and defending the bomb.

15. Post
    As if this games wasn't enough of a joke already you can now buy a watch you wear in-game for $20 that shows your KDR lol. IW are a ****en joke lol. They stop showing deaths and KDR during matches (which has been part of the game since the very beginning) so noobs don't get teased and now add them back in like this. Glad I sold this poor excuse of a CoD game lol.

Also sounds like they ruined Shipment since you can now climb on top of containers and there's more hiding spots. Guess they're gonna ruin every remastered map lol. Someone should tell these clowns the reason these maps are classics is because people loved them the way they were originally and they didn't need changing lol. They can't even get that right when all they had to was add them exactly the way they were just with updated visuals

16. Post
    LOL, dude you just read some recent article and are now just continuing to bitch,

I guarantee you, if they just copied and pasted the map there would be an article about how lazy IW is and they cant call it free content when it was paid for in another game.

We havent even played Shipment yet and you judging and the watch, no one is forcing you to buy it.

If you are still playing the game, then I have no sympathy for you.

17. Post
    Love the new game.Its great to see all the rushers getting mauled.Camping is life,and the tears of all these fools that like running around like they are playing doom hydrate me.

18. Post
    omg, i actually laughed out loud.

19. Post
    Lothy wrote:
    LOL, dude you just read some recent article and are now just continuing to bitch,

I guarantee you, if they just copied and pasted the map there would be an article about how lazy IW is and they cant call it free content when it was paid for in another game.

We havent even played Shipment yet and you judging and the watch, no one is forcing you to buy it.

If you are still playing the game, then I have no sympathy for you.
    Nah stopped playing 3 weeks ago and sold the game. I'm done bitching now lol. Just have to hope next years game is better.

20. Post
    As if this games wasn't enough of a joke already you can now buy a watch you wear in-game for $20 that shows your KDR lol. IW are a ****en joke lol. They stop showing deaths and KDR during matches (which has been part of the game since the very beginning) so noobs don't get teased and now add them back in like this. Glad I sold this poor excuse of a CoD game lol.
    Not showing KDR is actually a good thing in non-TDM modes. They should get rid of kills as well for those modes too - you're supposed to play the objective, not sit in a corner. Also making scorestreaks instead of killstreaks as default would be great too.

As for it being removed on TDM modes, who cares? It shows up after the match and in your stats. It's funny that the same people who complain that it got removed because 'n00bs' are too noob-ish themselves to tell when you're dying heaps. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you're dying 5/6/7 times in a row, you need to change things up. I don't need a scoreboard to figure that one out.

There's tons of issues in the game, don't get me wrong, but this aint it.

21. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Not showing KDR is actually a good thing in non-TDM modes. They should get rid of kills as well for those modes too - you're supposed to play the objective, not sit in a corner. Also making scorestreaks instead of killstreaks as default would be great too.

As for it being removed on TDM modes, who cares? It shows up after the match and in your stats. It's funny that the same people who complain that it got removed because 'n00bs' are too noob-ish themselves to tell when you're dying heaps. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you're dying 5/6/7 times in a row, you need to change things up. I don't need a scoreboard to figure that one out.

There's tons of issues in the game, don't get me wrong, but this aint it.
    Very well put. You know exactly when you playing with your feet or dropping nukes...

There are issues with the game, but no where close to the hate it is getting. I cannot wait for the battle royale game next year!

22. Post
    Priests and Cannibals wrote:
    Love the new game.Its great to see all the rushers getting mauled.Camping is life,and the tears of all these fools that like running around like they are playing doom hydrate me.
    Hate the game. Great to see you no life,time limit tent-pitchers all giddy for once. But Rushing is Life. And the sound of shock in these fools voices when their claymores are destroyed by Spotter and FMJ, is followed by the sound of my virtual nutsuck teabagging their no-aim Vegan Face. That is what hydrates me

23. Post
    @Lothy Bro I've been using the Bison lately, it's quickly become my favourite gun in the game, lol.

24. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Hate the game. Great to see you no life,time limit tent-pitchers all giddy for once. But Rushing is Life. And the sound of shock in these fools voices when their claymores are destroyed by Spotter and FMJ, is followed by the sound of my virtual nutsuck teabagging their no-aim Vegan Face. That is what hydrates me
    omg these comments are fantastic. Thank you for the friday morning chuckle!

25. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    @Lothy Bro I've been using the Bison lately, it's quickly become my favourite gun in the game, lol.
    Dude what did i tell you! I love that gun! And thanks to the standard clip size, you can easily go into multiple gun fights without reloading.