Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

https://youtu.be/BLWt9MQLVgU

Yeah love me some more Ghost Recon!

2. Post
    Damn that looks good

3. Post
    Looks good! I used to play the s**t out of Island Thunder back in the day

4. Post
    Loved the character designs, the masks look cool as ****.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

5. Post
    Being jamming Wildlands the last two week because I lost my saved game and tbh I kind of missed it, now I'm so hyped for Breakpoint.

6. Post
    Pre-Ordered!

Love the TC Games - Wildlands was freaking amazing

7. Post
    What Wilds like as a single player experience?

8. Post
    As a single player it was a good challenge but doable and fun at the same time.
    The 3 other AI players weren't too bad, but not the same as playing with 3 friends and having strat.

Still totally worth playing.

9. Post
    Looking forward to this, really enjoyed wildlands

10. Post
    I enjoyed single player wildlands. I would've tried playing with the AI teammates off, but Ubi didn't remove their npc chatter. So it was kind of jarring having non existent team mates talking to you.

11. Post
    Played Wildlands Solo long after everyone else played it. Enjoyed the game but after a few regions it all felt very same same after I had unlocked the guns I wanted. Customisation was epic though. This game with a loot table would be immense.

12. Post
    Game play demo was phenomenal.

13. Post
    Looking forward to this

14. Post
    I didn't play wildlands but I like the way this is looking. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

15. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    I didn't play wildlands
    Wildlands was good. You can usually pick it up in sales for ~$30NZD. There's the Steam sale next month, you're safe to pick up just the base game. The DLCs all got hugely negatively reviewed.