Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint

https://youtu.be/BLWt9MQLVgU

Yeah love me some more Ghost Recon!

2. Post
    Damn that looks good

3. Post
    Looks good! I used to play the s**t out of Island Thunder back in the day

4. Post
    Loved the character designs, the masks look cool as ****.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

5. Post
    Being jamming Wildlands the last two week because I lost my saved game and tbh I kind of missed it, now I'm so hyped for Breakpoint.

6. Post
    Pre-Ordered!

Love the TC Games - Wildlands was freaking amazing

7. Post
    What Wilds like as a single player experience?

8. Post
    As a single player it was a good challenge but doable and fun at the same time.
    The 3 other AI players weren't too bad, but not the same as playing with 3 friends and having strat.

Still totally worth playing.

9. Post
    Looking forward to this, really enjoyed wildlands

10. Post
    I enjoyed single player wildlands. I would've tried playing with the AI teammates off, but Ubi didn't remove their npc chatter. So it was kind of jarring having non existent team mates talking to you.

11. Post
    Played Wildlands Solo long after everyone else played it. Enjoyed the game but after a few regions it all felt very same same after I had unlocked the guns I wanted. Customisation was epic though. This game with a loot table would be immense.

12. Post
    Game play demo was phenomenal.

13. Post
    Looking forward to this

14. Post
    I didn't play wildlands but I like the way this is looking. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

15. Post
    ManBeastLove wrote:
    I didn't play wildlands
    Wildlands was good. You can usually pick it up in sales for ~$30NZD. There's the Steam sale next month, you're safe to pick up just the base game. The DLCs all got hugely negatively reviewed.

16. Post
    Got my PC beta invite

17. Post
    i wonder how long they can keep stretching the name :P , the next DLC will be

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Breakpoint Insurgency DLC

18. Post
    Got a code, don't think I'll be using it

19. Post
    jords wrote:
    Got a code, don't think I'll be using it
    ill have it if you dont want it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

20. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    ill have it if you dont want it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I'll PM it after work.

21. Post
    Played the beta for an hour last night really enjoyed it. It runs smooth on my system 60-80 fpson a 1080ti x34.

22. Post
    Gilby wrote:
    Played the beta for an hour last night really enjoyed it. It runs smooth on my system 60-80 fpson a 1080ti x34.
    Oh sweet. Similar set up to me. Will give it a go tonight.

23. Post
    Also jammed it for abit last night really enjoyed it has the Wildlands equipment system with a dash of Division gear drops with gearscore. Graphics are stunning to say the least on Ultimate setting 1440p no AA my 1080ti sturggled to maintain 40fps but damn it looks good.

24. Post
    I've got a code if anyone wants it

25. Post
    Beta purrs on RTX 2060 @ 1080p. Defaulted to Ultra settings, I'm getting 55-68fps usually. I dunno if it's because they've done a much better job at optimising the engine since Wildlands; if it's because of I have better hardware than when I play Wildlands (GTX 970 vs. RTX 2060); or because there's not a shit ton of CPU vampire DRM attached like Denuvo.

Still on the tutorial mission but it's still a lot of fun. I might play the full game after I finally get around to finishing my Wildlands playthrough.

I might sub for a month to Uplay+, play it and then cast it off some time. They've fully embraced GaaS model, thus alway online DRM in the same way that Diablo 3 has. No point in actually buying it, just treat it like a disposable rental.