1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Thanks for the review!

3. Post
    Preeeeetty much what I was expecting, based off everything I'd seen, but glad to hear it's at least on the decent side of average. Your anecdote at the start certainly made me want to play it, but I'll wait until they've maybe patched it a little.

4. Post
    Great review! Very in-depth. I'm torn, but I'm starting to weaken...... *sigh*

5. Post
    Definitely a game I'll play down the line, but in no hurry with other better games available at the moment.

6. Post
    Why even bother? The game is obviously crap. Even on sale I wouldn't buy it.

7. Post
    Spot the Xbox fan boy

8. Post
    BigLoudRoar wrote:
    Spot the Xbox fan boy
    LMAO if you're talking about me lol. I've never owned an Xbox in my life & don't plan to. I'm PS4life lol. I just don't like wasting time or money on mediocre games, regardless of platform.

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    It's really not man.

10. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    I don't think it's crap, it's just not up to the usual standard we expect from Sony exclusives. I'll get it around the $40 mark for sure.

11. Post
    ludez wrote:
    It's really not man.
    Im surprised your defending it tbh. I hated what Ive played so far. Really have no desire to continue.

12. Post
    good review, been playing on ps4 pro and havent noticed any of the performance issues you talk about (except for the long load at the start of a session which i dont mind, i go make a coffee so i can settle in)

i havent had any game stopping bugs either - only thing ive noticed is a couple of graphical glitches but they are easily patched and very minor anyway, not even worth worrying about

im enjoying way more than i did with RDR2, stopped playing RDR2 after about 15 hours, already played this for 30-35 easily, loving it

13. Post
    I'm enjoying it, just have to remember it's not an AAA game. Lots of awkward facial animations, glitches, clipping etc. Performance for me is pretty Terrible frame rate wise, especially when riding the bike.

Nowhere near rdr2 in terms of fun or enjoyment for me.

14. Post
    Oh and the open world sucks! You basically are forced to stay on the road you can't just take shortcuts and explore different routes

15. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Oh and the open world sucks! You basically are forced to stay on the road you can't just take shortcuts and explore different routes
    if you get off the bike you can go almost anywhere (except for cliffs and deep water)
    I go off exploring all the time so not sure what you are talking about!!!!

16. Post
    SlayerNZ wrote:
    if you get off the bike you can go almost anywhere (except for cliffs and deep water)
    I go off exploring all the time so not sure what you are talking about!!!!
    If you are actually exploring on your bike or want to take a different path you can't. Because there is always a cliff, or something in the way. You can't simply just cut through a forest/hill to get to your destination

17. Post
    ludez wrote:
    If you are actually exploring on your bike or want to take a different path you can't. Because there is always a cliff, or something in the way. You can't simply just cut through a forest/hill to get to your destination
    well it is a road motorcycle not an off road bike so ive no problem that you cant easily cut through tough terrain like a forest on the motorcycle, adds to the realism for me

18. Post
    SlayerNZ wrote:
    well it is a road motorcycle not an off road bike so ive no problem that you cant easily cut through tough terrain like a forest on the motorcycle, adds to the realism for me
    Then all the off road tracks make no sense as your bike constantly is forced to the smaller trails.
    Plus you upgrade your bike with dirt bike tyres etc.

It's a faux open world. You can't explore high up, and when you try to it says leaving designated play area and can't get past.

19. Post
    It's a bit annoying trying to go to some camp and all of a sudden it's blocked off. I'm still enjoying the story even if the pacing is all over the place.