Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    ^ Fair points.

I just feel that i'm missing out on something cool, and they're missing out on my money.

2. Post
    I still reckon the Soulsborne games should remain as is but hopefully Fallen Order has inspired other studios to use the same formula but with easier difficulty levels.

3. Post
    After playing a few hours of this game, there is no way I could play Dark Souls. I really am not good with the combat system.

4. Post
    This game is quite easy tbh even on the harder difficulties - I'm comparing it to dark souls/bloodborne/nioh/sekiro etc

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Fair points.

I just feel that i'm missing out on something cool, and they're missing out on my money.
    If they to cater everyone then they end up catering to no one at all. Gatekeeping is always a valid design choice.

The gaming urinalists who're shit at Soulsbourne games, who want From to include easier difficulties, keep presenting the same bad faith argument. They keep weaponising disabled people in an attempt to shame From Software into adding lower difficulty settings. Frankly these are scummy tactics.

Expect all of the same copypasta op-eds from urinalists to resurface once Elden Ring/the rumoured Demon's Souls remaster/etc is out.

6. Post
    Finally forced myself to finish it, not because I thought the game was bad. The opposite actually I enjoyed it so much I didn't want to finish.

The ending was ****ing amazing.

7. Post
    I need to finish the game, I kind of lost interest 3/4 the way through

8. Post
    Same. The first 2 planets I've been on haven't felt like Star Wars. Haven't got enough interest to load it up again.

9. Post
    I'm struggling to push through it too, I just want to finish it lol

10. Post
    You fools are crazy this games amazing

11. Post
    I admit I turned the difficulty down from whatever was the highest down to whatever it suggested was for people who were in it for the story lol. I got a bit sick of dying and being plonked back at a previous save point, whereby repeating some ****ing irritating combination of slide down ramp/jump/swing on rope/jump/wall run/wall run/wall run/jump/ etc.

Enjoyed the story and the game in general. Was hoping for some more chances to pinch an AT-AT walker for lols, but oh well.

12. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Agree 100%. This is a wonderful game. The difficulty on normal was just right (for me) on the first play through & the ending was super cool. Plus it's STAR WARS!

13. Post
    ludez wrote:
    it's a missed opportunity, don't get me wrong it's still like an 8/10 but it could have been amazing/

14. Post
    Really enjoying this, but some things are annoying and questionable :\