1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    We can only hope. It's the only game I've really enjoyed both single player and with a bunch of (drunken) mates playing co-op. This looks smooth as, sticking to the original formula

3. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    We can only hope. It's the only game I've really enjoyed both single player and with a bunch of (drunken) mates playing co-op. This looks smooth as, sticking to the original formula
    Agreed, we've seen a fair bit of "this doesn't look any different" chatter/complaining online, but more of the same is exactly what we want out of Borderlines. If it aint broke, don't f#ck with it!

4. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Agreed, we've seen a fair bit of "this doesn't look any different" chatter/complaining online, but more of the same is exactly what we want out of Borderlines. If it aint broke, don't f#ck with it!
    Exactly, dont mess with whats made Borderlands successfull, just build on it...its a great Franchise.

5. Post
    True, its been 10 years since I played Borderlands. Would love a new one on the current gen. If they can capture what they did with the first one and build upon its strengths, that would be great.

6. Post
    Yeah I dont want to see anything messed with, mash together some of the stuff each of the main games did well and it'll be a banger.