Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Im starting to wonder as BL1 GOTY isnt up to pre order anywhere inc PS store, EB or MA if on April 3 (US time) when Gearbox are meant to drop more info on BL3 and BL1 etc if they are going to offer it as a pre order bonus to BL3 as it is being offerred free on Steam to existing BL1 owners...just a wild guess... but its weird that we cant pre order BL1 and its meant to release 2 days and placeholder preorders for BL3 went up within a day
    Its up only in Canada, US and Mexico atm, and only Gamestop and 2K store. Probably have to wait a bit for physical copies to reach here

https://borderlands.com/en-US/shop/borderlands/

2. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Its up only in Canada, US and Mexico atm, and only Gamestop and 2K store. Probably have to wait a bit for physical copies to reach here

https://borderlands.com/en-US/shop/borderlands/
    Missing my point that it is also not on the PS store for digital. that is what is more interesting to me as they could have listed it the following day...as far as physical copies I doubt these would have been shipped around the world only once the reveal at PAX East. I think they would have been moving copies around the world earlier than this with such a short reveal to availability. otherwise why not say available US/canada/Mexico 3 April, and ROW a different date

3. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Missing my point that it is also not on the PS store for digital. that is what is more interesting to me as they could have listed it the following day...as far as physical copies I doubt these would have been shipped around the world only once the reveal at PAX East. I think they would have been moving copies around the world earlier than this with such a short reveal to availability. otherwise why not say available US/canada/Mexico 3 April, and ROW a different date
    Let me make it more clear: Its an exclusive preorder on those stores and will most likely be available on PSN upon release

4. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Let me make it more clear: Its an exclusive preorder on those stores and will most likely be available on PSN upon release
    Yeah I get that and understand what you are saying, it was just an observation that there is no information available in our market and yes I also get it that in a day or so we will know anyway, but with being exclusive to Gamestop I thought that maybe EB may have had rights in our market

5. Post
    @BORDERLANDS TWEET:
    Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition will be available for digital download April 3 on PlayStation and Xbox Stores at 7am PT / 15:00 BST. Steam users can download the update at 10am PT / 18:00 BST tomorrow. Physical copies & physical pre-orders are limited to the US & Canada.

So that answers the physical copy question, only available in the USA/Canada