1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    haha they said some rude words

3. Post
    The SJW is strong in this one, I see they've made sure to include everyone, women, different races probably some LGBT in there.

Be good to get a remake of RTCW, mp in that was fun.

4. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    The SJW is strong in this one, I see they've made sure to include everyone, women, different races probably some LGBT in there.
    That is the most stupid, arsehole comment I have read all week.

Congrats.

5. Post
    I had some worries, with the "main character" being for the most part, absent,

I dont have any worries now

Also add 400 points for using Turbo Killer

6. Post
    That looks absolutely terrible to me.

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That looks absolutely terrible to me.
    If you didn't like the first two then I would agree. It is nothing different in style.

8. Post
    |icED-e@RtH| wrote:
    This is the way of the world now so just have to go with it lol. Its funny when gaming companies try to appeal to a demographic that doesn't even really give a shit about these type of games eg. EA with Battlefield 5

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    This is the way of the world now so just have to go with it lol. Its funny when gaming companies try to appeal to a demographic that doesn't even really give a shit about these type of games eg. EA with Battlefield 5
    Name:  986463.gif
Views: 127
Size:  498.1 KB

10. Post
    ^EA/DICE openly admitted they were trying to make BF5 more appealing to females & get more of them to play their game. We all saw how that turned out with the whole backlash & the game flopping. Publishers/devs should just worry about their core demographic who actually buy their games, instead of worrying about ones that doesn't even care about the game anyway.

Tell me how many females do you know care about Battlefield or how many females on Twitch do you see playing it?

Prove me wrong lol

11. Post
    Ugh, co-op

12. Post
    The cliche formula of having "bad ass" women in popular fiction is to assign a character a whole lot of masculine traits. It's frankly lazy.

Of course there's an agenda here. The male hero of the previous games has been downgraded to a damsel in distress.

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    ^EA/DICE openly admitted they were trying to make BF5 more appealing to females & get more of them to play their game. We all saw how that turned out with the whole backlash & the game flopping. Publishers/devs should just worry about their core demographic who actually buy their games, instead of worrying about ones that doesn't even care about the game anyway.

Tell me how many females do you know care about Battlefield or how many females on Twitch do you see playing it?

Prove me wrong lol
    So cater towards, misogynistic, racist, and sexist men like yourself?
    Last edited by ludez; 30th March 2019 at 11:08 am.

14. Post
    I pre ordered this from MA as soon as it was possible. Looking forward to it.

15. Post
    Only $30 USD? I'm certainly keen at that price.
    https://isthereanydeal.com/game/wolf...ungblood/info/

jords wrote:
    Ad hominem just like this from DICE and EA in response to nuanced, legit criticism over BF5's lack of historical authenticity was a huge factor in BF5 bombing.
    Last edited by ludez; 30th March 2019 at 11:08 am.

16. Post
    jords wrote:
    Keep your attacks like that out of this forum.
    That goes for everyone and is a warning.

17. Post
    jords wrote:
    lol you're so naive I'm just speaking facts. Personally it doesn't bother me that much especially in multiplayer games, I'm just stating why the game flopped. Like I said prove me wrong & come up with a counter argument instead of making personal false attacks.

FYI I didn't get the game because I didn't like the gameplay in the beta, not because of any of this stuff

18. Post
    jords wrote:
    Your jumping to conclusions there, its the virtue signalling we don't like, this is how it is and how it should be, blah blah blah. There's to much of this rushing to force these things on us instead of letting it happen over time naturally.
    Last edited by |icED-e@RtH|; 30th March 2019 at 7:34 pm.

19. Post
    "You're a bigot, -ist, -phobe." "You're a nazi, you're a fascist, you're alt-right." "That's hate speech." These are the go to ad hominem of basic bitch sheeple. Politics have replaced religion for many Westerners, especially millennials. NOTHING is avoid criticism. Criticism, having a different opinion and different beliefs aren't harassment.

20. Post
    Mass Effect Andromeda 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D2rMYfxX4AA6y5t.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	225661