shooting in Ch CH Mosque

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1290

1. Post
    michael581 wrote:
    Wish some of you guys would stop and take a break from the toxic online environmment of conspiracy theories, alt-right/SJW left, gun control arguments, racism trolling non-sense once in a while.

Take care,
    Michael
    Yeap the whole "Oh everyone's so nice out on the street after this" and meanwhile they come here and spew vile remarks at each other for someone trying to discuss something they don't agree with. This psycho has got exactly what he wanted. Sure it was like this before, but it's ramping up a hell of a lot now.

2. Post
    Plus watch Atta pwn some Aussie noobs in CS if you’re interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jNWnEXGN4

3. Post
    J` wrote:
    Plus watch Atta pwn some Aussie noobs in CS if you’re interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3jNWnEXGN4
    Hax

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You know what else de-platforming can lead to? Radicalisation. A huge amount of far-leftists genuinely view anyone left of Mao to be fascists, this isn't some strawman meme. We've had loads of cases of people being targeted by organised far-leftist unpersoning campaigns for the mildest shit. They go after deemed wrongthinkers means of financially providing for themselves - at bank account, credit card and payment processor levels. When almost all of society has turned their backs on people, when they're sitting their homeless, don't be surprised if the vocal radical Islamist imam/KKK grand dragon/misc cult leader/etc extends their hand in aid.

The immense reparations payments under the Treaty of Versailles and territorial loss caused great resentment amongst the German populace for the League of Nations victors after WW1. This atmosphere amongst the populace made it easy for the Nazi Party to seize power.
    did you get this off bugs buddy lol

5. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    did you get this off bugs buddy lol
    I don't know who or what you're talking about, sorry.

6. Post
    hype wrote:
    didn't see this posted..

interesting article celebrating the life of gp member Atta / Cr@zyArab
    https://www.dailyesports.gg/remember...ooting-victim/
    I never knew the man but judging by everyone's reaction he must have been an amazing person. Heartbreaking knowing that his young girl will now grow up without her father.

I'm left with a feeling of anger as I just don't understand how a person could commit such a senseless and horrific act.

7. Post
    jords wrote:
    He's fired his lawyer and represented himself.

Good, trial should be done and dusted ASAP if his IQ is as low as I think it is.

I didn't think it's legal for a New Zealand citizen to be tried by Australia's.

mintyOnion wrote:
    Was away for the weekend, coming back to this news is unreal. I'm scared to think where this will lead.
    Rampant gun crime and more mass shootings if we do our own version of the nfa.

kierbear wrote:
    This whole speculating about "islamic retaliation" seems to implicitly imply that Muslims are violent people. White supremacists are, *exclusively*. Muslims are not.
    Have you done research on terrorism? Now that the ira is defunct it's either far right or Muslim's.

8. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    So has liveleak been blocked in NZ.. I wanted to watch some WW2 footage but it won't load?
    LiveLeak, 4chan, 8chan, archive.fo and the others are blocked for me in aussie using Telstra
    hype wrote:
    didn't see this posted..

interesting article celebrating the life of gp member Atta / Cr@zyArab
    https://www.dailyesports.gg/remember...ooting-victim/
    What a fantastic article, It's great to see articles like this being written that celebrates the lives of people like Atta and his accomplishments rather than the utterly disgusting fear/hate-mongering that Newscorp and Fairfax tend to publish.
    Last edited by fuzzy2308; Today at 1:01 am.

9. Post
    Stay away from conspiracy theories on this one boys it's done my head in because they seem so plausible.

Why was John Podesta in our country days before the shooting? Why were the Chch police armed briefly a few weeks ago?

James Shaw being assaulted, Facebook going down, then the shooting within a few days each other.

10. Post
    Blocking access to websites. Unreal.

We are in so much trouble.

11. Post
    Spanked. wrote:
    Yeah I've found the whole thing a bit overwhelming. Haven't stopped thinking about it and what can lead someone to perform such an abhorrent act. Tears have been shed which surprised me.
    it was the news of Atta that made it hit home way harder than my friday night tears. Rage and sadness, intertwined with emptiness.

12. Post
    arr wrote:
    Stay away from conspiracy theories on this one boys it's done my head in because they seem so plausible.

Why was John Podesta in our country days before the shooting? Why were the Chch police armed briefly a few weeks ago?

James Shaw being assaulted, Facebook going down, then the shooting within a few days each other.
    ... you're being sarcastic, right? Please for the love of god tell me you're being sarcastic.

CODChimera wrote:
    Blocking access to websites. Unreal.

We are in so much trouble.
    You should try living under an actual dictatorship some time. Trust me, NZ will be fine once this blows over and the websites come back up.

13. Post
    arr wrote:

It only seems plausible if you think pizzagate or qanon have a shred of credibility to them. Who the **** cares if or why Podesta was in the country? Literally none of the shit the pizzagate ****wits have ever written about him is true.

14. Post
    I'm not being sarcastic I'm quite scared about what's going to happen to our country.

15. Post
    By... Trying to spread baseless conspiracy theories? How does that help?