Christchurch terror attack

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 2,476 to 2,484 of 2484

1. Post
    smokingman wrote:
    I think he did it to get back in the news. He wanted to be catalyst for massive unrest and go down as a hero amongst those who support him. Now that coronavirus has gripped the whole world he's nothing but a footnote. I bet he was sitting there hoping that something would go down during the 1 year commemoration, only to find that the event didn't even run.
    I'd be surprised if he has much knowledge of current events at all

2. Post
    As far as I understood, he gets no information about anything from his jailers - not sure how that works with his legal council though.

3. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    As far as I understood, he gets no information about anything from his jailers - not sure how that works with his legal council though.
    I think they must feed him information as they torture him.

4. Post
    So then he's not underfed

5. Post
    TECHNOVIKING wrote:
    So then he's not underfed

Glad someone got it

6. Post
    smokingman wrote:
    I think he did it to get back in the news. He wanted to be catalyst for massive unrest and go down as a hero amongst those who support him. Now that coronavirus has gripped the whole world he's nothing but a footnote. I bet he was sitting there hoping that something would go down during the 1 year commemoration, only to find that the event didn't even run.
    He was already going to be in the news because of the upcoming court trial and was going to tell us about being an eco-facist that admires communist China.

7. Post
    I'd be chuffed if he was tortured, beaten daily, humiliated, mutilated, starved, etc. I don't give a fcuk about that piece of shit.

I'm stoked for the families that don't need to go through the legal wringer to re-live all that pain to prove that a murdering turd is a murdering turd. Good result for the actual victims here.

8. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I'd be chuffed if he was tortured, beaten daily, humiliated, mutilated, starved, etc. I don't give a fcuk about that piece of shit.

I'm stoked for the families that don't need to go through the legal wringer to re-live all that pain to prove that a murdering turd is a murdering turd. Good result for the actual victims here.

9. Post
    I think maybe he is the 1% of the nutters out there. When there alone and out of the limelight they crumble.
    Congratulations for doing the right thing, now suffer the consequences and be gone, no one needs to hear from him again.