Page 6 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

1. Post
    Will probably finish it today. Dont care for post game content.

2. Post
    Kog wrote:
    cooking? what is this, Pokemon BotW
    You can fully heal your pokemon when you are far away from a Pokemon centre by making a camp and cooking a meal for them.

This is just another "feature" which makes the game too easy.

On top of this, all Pokemon in your party get XP even if they didn't participate in the battle. Berries, XP items, Potions and other items are super easy to come by, as is P currency and W currency. The game is just far too easy and simple.

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    You can fully heal your pokemon when you are far away from a Pokemon centre by making a camp and cooking a meal for them.

This is just another "feature" which makes the game too easy.

On top of this, all Pokemon in your party get XP even if they didn't participate in the battle. Berries, XP items, Potions and other items are super easy to come by, as is P currency and W currency. The game is just far too easy and simple.
    I dont mind xp share I think its great grinding and leveling individual Pokemon is not my definition of fun but they should have at least had the option to turn it off like X & Y for people who want to.

4. Post
    I've heard something about a glitch that makes the game corrupt your SD card?

5. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    I think it might only be with the Japanese version of the game from what I read?

6. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Doesn't sound like a glitch, it's a feature to make people pay for Nintendo online so their saves are backed up into the cloud

7. Post
    Wth so I have to sit through the credits or lose my progress up until that point? I beat leon and quit the game during the credits and now I'm back at my last save before I won. That's stupid lol.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Doesn't sound like a glitch, it's a feature to make people pay for Nintendo online so their saves are backed up into the cloud
    Pokemon doesn't support cloud saving.

9. Post
    Sting wrote:
    Pokemon doesn't support cloud saving.
    So only games support it? lol

10. Post
    Just finished the game at 18 and a half hours playtime. Thats including story based post game content.

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So only games support it? lol
    Most do, some don't. Of course it's the ones you're most desperate to have backups of in case something happened to hundreds and hundreds of hours of Animal Crossing living and Pokemon training etc etc that don't.

Anything with 'online trading' or whatever I guess, like Dark Souls. So people can't dupe shit. Like that really matters, you're only cheating yourself duping stuff. Instead of figuring out an actual way to not allow that to happen but still give you a safe backup they just say "Nar."

12. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Just finished the game at 18 and a half hours playtime. Thats including story based post game content.
    That's consistent with the average playtime

https://howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=65235

13. Post
    are the raids online or people nearby? cant find anyone

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    are the raids online or people nearby? cant find anyone
    You have to press Y to go into your online functions, then press + to connect to the internet manually Kog - AFAIK you have to do this every time you get into the game, return from sleep mode, access anything outside the game while it's in the background running etc.

15. Post
    whaaat...ok thanks. At least some NPCs join you. Im sure you could bind hotkeys in the past, like map to + ?

Would be good if we can do that

16. Post
    Seems like raid / player interactions are experiencing issues.

Often I see a new notification on a raid or something yet I get one of 2 errors when trying to join. Also as mentioned I'm playing along side my son, and some of his notifications come through quite a long time after the actual action. So this is probably what's happening when trying to join raids; they're already underway or the person recruiting has quit.

17. Post
    just got to wild area and while I was there got a level 60 Japanese rotom through mystery trade

18. Post
    entered someones camp and cooked with them. Made a lovely toast curry.

19. Post
    To get frequent and consistent raid updates you can set up a link trade using a random code (hoping not to match with anyone) and then just let it search. This will constantly be refreshing the raids (make sure you are set to 'seeking' in the filter option).

20. Post
    hmm, 6mil copies sold in 2/3 days. guess it didn't backfire like many hoped for.

Name:  swshsales.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  189.6 KB

21. Post
    I hit credits last night.. 32 hours and around 180 pokemon in my dex and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll continue to finish my dex. Regardless of what's missing or what it could of been I'm totally happy with it.

(ok im still salty about no zangoose or scyther / scizor )

22. Post
    Are there any gifts apart from Meowth

23. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Are there any gifts apart from Meowth
    I got a gold backpack for pre-ordering on Amazon

24. Post
    Does anyone have a spare sweet apple they could trade a Pokemon holding to me. I can send a 5IV applin holding a tart apple in return.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

25. Post
    Is that the one from sword? I have the shield one