Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    The goalposts moved a couple of times on that one

2. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    TS why are you avoiding the wall thread my dude

well I don't have much to say in here atm.

I mean gneiss has already outlined when I explain the trade deal and Cod after losing the argument as to why the wall is see thru has decided to go off on a tangent about why there is such a problem with illegal immigrants, I'm not interesting in going down this tangent, and even if I did he would just go down another tangent.

3. Post
    lmao how are you still trying to fool anyone by saying you understand how the trade deal works when it's been laid out how it directly affects the American tax payer

4. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    and even if I did he would just go down another tangent.
    you realise he's doing it to directly take the piss out of you doing exactly the same thing every time anyone interacts with you, right?

5. Smile
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Why is the American taxpayer and not Mexico paying that's not what Trump promised
    I have an answer for that..

I reckon once the wall is built Trump will say something along the lines that Mexico didn't directly pay for it but America got the money from them elsewhere.

This way he kind of told the truth and kind of didn't which is the sort of way he works.

6. Post
    The wall isn't gonna get built under Trump's watch, if at all. The federal funding was just one lawsuit, there's many more (plus appeals).

7. Post
    I don't know why they need to build a wall. They could just photoshop a wall and post it on facebook. Trump supporters would happily eat that up as if it were the truth.

8. Smile
    sorceror wrote:
    The wall isn't gonna get built under Trump's watch, if at all. The federal funding was just one lawsuit, there's many more (plus appeals).
    Do you mean Trump doesn't have enough time to construct it or do you mean other politicians will be able to stop it?

I don't know how long it might take to construct but so far trump's stayed a step ahead when trouble knocks at his door, I don't think that highly of him but he seems to know how to get his way, At least atm.

9. Post
    he hasn't got his way with jack shit.... look at all the stuff he's promised or said he was going to do and count up how many of those times he's failed to get his way

10. Smile
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    he hasn't got his way with jack shit.... look at all the stuff he's promised or said he was going to do and count up how many of those times he's failed to get his way
    Well he shut down the government, I don't know who won with that and apparently he's got a bit of funding for his wall.

With the arms deal with the Saudi's i think the vote to stop his veto failed.

11. Post
    the shut down didn't get him the funding... he threw a tanty and decided to take it out of the military budget and got 10% of what the democrats originally offered him

12. Smile
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    the shut down didn't get him the funding... he threw a tanty and decided to take it out of the military budget and got 10% of what the democrats originally offered him
    Oh ok.

It just seems like as much as he's been stopped from doing things, He's still there if you know what i mean.

I honestly didn't think he'd serve his first term and the 2020 elections are coming up and people are talking more about his re-election.

I will say that if his first term is bad (in some peoples eyes) then when he doesn't need to worry about re-election he might double down on things. (things could get worse)

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:

well I don't have much to say in here atm.

I mean gneiss has already outlined when I explain the trade deal and Cod after losing the argument as to why the wall is see thru has decided to go off on a tangent about why there is such a problem with illegal immigrants, I'm not interesting in going down this tangent, and even if I did he would just go down another tangent.
    isn't the wall directly related to illegal immigrants tho?

14. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    Do you mean Trump doesn't have enough time to construct it or do you mean other politicians will be able to stop it?

I don't know how long it might take to construct but so far trump's stayed a step ahead when trouble knocks at his door, I don't think that highly of him but he seems to know how to get his way, At least atm.
    Other states/private individuals will be able to delay it but not stop it - stopping would require a new president/Senate (which could happen depending how long it takes)

15. Post
    Magic Robertson wrote:
    I have an answer for that..

I reckon once the wall is built Trump will say something along the lines that Mexico didn't directly pay for it but America got the money from them elsewhere.

This way he kind of told the truth and kind of didn't which is the sort of way he works.
    for your interest Trump has already said multiple times that Mexico won't be paying for directly but rather Indirectly, he even said this during the elections.

Magic Robertson wrote:

Anti Trump TDS Dem's will always try to stop him, but they can only slow him down at most. construction has already started, he has another 6 years. and even if he doesn't finish his successor will probably finish what needs to be done, also there was and still is no plan to build the wall across the entire border from A to B, its only for areas that are needed.

Magic Robertson wrote:
    Oh ok.

It just seems like as much as he's been stopped from doing things, He's still there if you know what i mean.
    Trump declared a national emergency to get more funds knowing it would go thru all the courts and knowing he would win in the supreme court and he did win despite people like ClavulanateV2', sorceror' and CODChimera's false claims that he is a moron and he wouldn't win going by all their posts back in february in the US thread

Magic Robertson wrote:

I honestly didn't think he'd serve his first term and the 2020 elections are coming up and people are talking more about his re-election.
    you didn't think he would serve his full first term probably because of all the fake news you have been reading, But that's ok it's understandable a lot of others have also fallen into this deception. You will find he will win 2020 while at the same time the wall construction continues during his second term.

16. Post
    Blah blah blah. Thunderstorm call me when the wall is finished.

17. Post
    All we are is just another dick in the wall.

18. Post
    So uhhhh, apparently a chunk of "the wall" is being built in colorado, TIL colorado borders mexico

19. Post
    st4lk3r wrote:
    so uhhhh, apparently a chunk of "the wall" is being built in colorado, til colorado borders mexico
    Name:  c87v5f88sot01.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  26.4 KB

but it borders new mexico!

20. Post
    Actual ****ing lol

21. Post
    His answer to them cutting through it with a cheap reciprocating saw

22. Post
    Hahahaha wow.

23. Post
    "You put the chunk back in" - that's gotta be the DT meme du jour, surely.