Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter

If anyone cares the beta starts tomorrow (8th Feb) at 10pm and ends on Tues 12th Feb at 10pm.

You can pre-load it now from the Uplay launcher.
    How to access the Private Beta :

1. Open your Uplay launcher
    2. Go to the "My Games" corner
    3. Click on the icon "The Division 2 Private Beta"
    4. Download the game and get ready for the opening of servers
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 7th February 2019 at 5:08 am.

2. Post
    I care.

The timing is terrible as I'm off for a wedding Sunday overseas. But put in over 500 hours in the Original which only got better with time. Devs appear to have learnt a lot so can see myself putting in many hours this time around too.

Already preloaded.

3. Post
    10pm NZT start by this map

4. Post
    I liked the 1st one apart from the annoying bullet sponge enemies and if I remember correctly it had a bit of a SP mode to it so you didn't have to go into the MP side of it.

This should be another good game and hopefully will have a interesting story.

5. Post
    Need to preload but otherwise ready to rock and roll

6. Post
    Preloaded and good to go!

7. Post
    Hmm I just got an code popping up through my xbox messages.

8. Post
    Yep, it's all pretty standard fare so far.

Didn't quite pick up how to fire the sniper turret...

9. Post
    Teamed up with BlueKiwi. We came across a couple mission breaking bugs.

Will play some more tomorrow.

10. Post
    Downloading on PS4, all go for tomo night: no work for once and keen to hit up the Bullet King and Alex.

11. Post
    Beta is live now apparently.

12. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Beta is live now apparently.
    Yeah Haisley and I jumped on circa 10pm last night..

Quite a few mission stopping bugs as he said (in one case, the door the enemies were behind did'nt open to let them out and so they were behind it with the required key card and the other the script didn't trigger showing we had rescued the civilians in a room), a few disconnects because reasons and I had a whole lot of stuttering/lag that I'm putting down to server side issues.

13. Post
    A couple of issues for me last night, I did notice if i snapped into cover and then tried to throw my turret immediately, it jammed (this didnt happen if I was in the open and using turret) and it didnt activate allowing enemies to charge me and the other was upon returning to a settlement to complete a mission the screen just went black could hear the talking restarted my PS4 and worked fine the next time, and once I was disconnected for the server, but this was when I was in a settlement so no major impact to a mission. Overall I enjoyed the 2 hours last night looking forward to getting into it more over the weekend

14. Post
    Information regarding errors and crashing https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/News/0...ivate-Beta-TD2

15. Post
    My game crashed once upon first gameplay instance (after the character creation + cut scene) but after that was smooth sailing (OG PS4)

16. Post
    Add me on ubi if you're playing on PC.

DarkManHaze

17. Post
    Played the first main mission, including fighting the bullet sponge boss. It's more of the same as the first game. If the first game wasn't your thing this one isn't going to change your mind.

They reworked the health system and they seem to have replaced awkward mantling with fast vaulting.

18. Post
    We're going to try this out tonight. never tried the first game.

19. Post
    The Division 2 - Online Maintenance
    The The Division 2 servers will shut down for maintenance on the Fri, 8 Feb 2019 from 21:30 UTC+13 to 00:00 UTC+13.
    Platform affected: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Saturday morning 1030am NZT,

20. Post
    Agree that it's very "samey", almost like just a patch on the original (don't hate) but I am only at rank 3 after 1 or 2 missions. End game mission should be a bit better I would hope. I had about 4 Delta errors on my OG PS4 last night, normally entering cut scenes for BOO or Settlement entries. Some pretty cruddy texture popping and frame rate problems but I'm sure they'll smooth those out...

21. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    The Division 2 - Online Maintenance
    The The Division 2 servers will shut down for maintenance on the Fri, 8 Feb 2019 from 21:30 UTC+13 to 00:00 UTC+13.
    Platform affected: PC, PS4, Xbox One

Saturday morning 1030am NZT,
    I think you might find you are a bit out ...
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post13934224

Private Beta server maintenance is incoming tomorrow,
    Friday, February 8th 2019:
    9:30 AM CET / 3:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST,

It will last approximately 3 hours.

Makes it about 9:30pm tonight i think

22. Post
    gikar wrote:
    I think you might find you are a bit out ...
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...1#post13934224

Private Beta server maintenance is incoming tomorrow,
    Friday, February 8th 2019:
    9:30 AM CET / 3:30 AM EST / 12:30 AM PST,

It will last approximately 3 hours.

Makes it about 9:30pm tonight i think
    Well thats just shit isnt it ... The info I found was on an update banner bar on the ubi support website/page looks like they have removed it ...surprisingly

On a side note link to known issues
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/0...te-Beta-Access

23. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Well thats just shit isnt it ... The info I found was on an update banner bar on the ubi support website/page looks like they have removed it ...surprisingly

On a side note link to known issues
    https://support.ubi.com/en-US/News/0...te-Beta-Access
    Bro they always did the server maintenance at the worst time for NZ even in the original lol. Always 9:30 until midnight etc every time!

24. Post
    I wish every game had UI customization and item stats this comprehensive. AI seems a lot more proactive than Anthem.

25. Post
    AI is really good in this game well done Ubisoft
    AI in Anthem was pretty dumb imo and due to bugs enemies would sometimes not even attack back