The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 11 of 11 First ... 891011

1. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Yep. I'd love to cross play with my son on his PS4 while I'm on PC.
    Not sure why they never implemented it. My son plays on his Xbox in fortnite with his friends on PS4 and PC. Would have had a bigger player base if they allowed it

2. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    But I think much of the GP crew have moved onto other games now. At least the PC guys never show as being online anymore
    Got sick of putting many hours in for no useful upgrades. Too much RNG on gear rolls. Will be jumping back in with TU4 to grind out the new specialization stuff. But as a person who cant raid, there isnt a lot left to do for me that isnt just mindless grinding.

3. Post
    Flannel wrote:
    Got sick of putting many hours in for no useful upgrades. Too much RNG on gear rolls. Will be jumping back in with TU4 to grind out the new specialization stuff. But as a person who cant raid, there isnt a lot left to do for me that isnt just mindless grinding.
    Yeah fair enough. Getting GS500 was my main goal. Did that, and as you say can't really be bothered grinding out for slightly better stats/talents.

I've never been much for the online aspect. So doing raids or conflicts isn't really my thing either.