Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    I feel it got better.

2. Post
    I quite liked Far Cry 5 and the story. Even replayed it on hard. Recommend this?

3. Post
    Yeah mate, If you liked the story of Far Cry 5, it's pretty much a continuation of the previous games plot but with new baddies and a slightly different system.

4. Post
    The Judge is such a shit weak character, he's always getting downed by enemies. Considering who he was in the last game the ludonarrative dissonance is ridiculous.

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The Judge is such a shit weak character, he's always getting downed by enemies. Considering who he was in the last game the ludonarrative dissonance is ridiculous.
    I couldn't unlock one of the characters as the hitboxes in that minigame were shit. I thought the weakest was the rocket launcher weilding guy always getting himself blown up lol.

6. Post
    Loving it. Super fun.

However the twins are the first FarCry villains that I can't stand. So far they're one dimensional, angry snot nosed kids. An annoyance more than anything.

7. Post
    Yep I agree there. Joseph has such a great actor imo.

8. Post
    I really need to finish FC5.

9. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    I really need to finish FC5.
    I put my blinders on and just finished story missions. WAY too much side quest content. I'd still be playing it if I wanted to 100% the map.

10. Post
    Finished it this morning. Fun game, might go back in a few weeks time to play the rest of the expeditions and unlock more chieves.
    WarZoner wrote:
    I couldn't unlock one of the characters as the hitboxes in that minigame were shit.
    Nana's shooting gallery wasn't an issue with mouse aim.

Timber for his item highlighting skill and Horatio as a powerful tank after the best companions IMO. You can probably take out entire outposts using these either of these companions (i.e. the dog and boar), they're really effective killers.

11. Post
    I friggin love Selene AKA Selony. She cracks me up, my dudes.