Page 11 of 11 First ... 891011

1. Post
    The latest patch seems to have fixed the crashing and random disconnecting for me.

2. Post
    Finally getting into the groove with Apex.
    6 wins out of 10 games with one 2 wins in a row and one 3 wins in a row.

Wingman is just too good but ive been trying a lot of other guns out.
    Im liking the spitfire, flatline, hemlock(single fire), scout and peacekeeper.

3. Post
    Will be playing a bit tonight / this weekend

Add me if you're non-pleb: Grimewax [PC]

Longbow or triple take are my fav weapons for rn
    Last edited by Lethargic; Yesterday at 5:03 pm.

4. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Did the last squad die outside the circle?

This game is ****ing awesome. Only annoyance is the random crashes; but maybe only happens once every few play sessions. Not a big deal.
    Yeah I think so, we got into quite a few shootouts, took alot of damage but survived, always retreating to the safe zone, we camped on a roof on the last round it was down to our squad and one other, they must've been low on health when the circle closed in or they gave up and quit.

5. Post
    Had a win tonight where we didn't see a single enemy or fire a single shot & 12 mins in it said we won lol

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Had a win tonight where we didn't see a single enemy or fire a single shot & 12 mins in it said we won lol
    I won a game 30 mins ago where me and my team did absolutely nothing the entire match.

7. Post
    Couple wins tonight highlighting the importance/luxury of having pathfinder preview the next circle and to get you to high ground in late game. So good when 3 squads left, wait for the other two engage, then chuck a zip line to jump the surviving team.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk