Page 7 of 22 First ... 4567891017 ... Last

1. Post
    ****ing hate battleroyal. Can't wait for this fad to pass.

2. Post
    First Champion round, finally, 2 kills and many revives, end was tense af, got the winning shot and was Champion next round.

...so it begins.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    What don't you like about it?

When I go back to the traditional cod/bf/Cs multiplayer it seems pretty boring and less rewarding in comparison to BR.

4. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    What don't you like about it?

When I go back to the traditional cod/bf/Cs multiplayer it seems pretty boring and less rewarding in comparison to BR.
    100% agree. Those traditional game modes are so tired & played out. BR is more tense & unpredictable & much more fun with friends than boring ass TDM etc

5. Post
    Whats everyones favourite weapon combos? And thoughts on the snipers?

Im still trying to figure out if the r99 and carbines are actually good. The r99 seems to shred people early game but once people have full armour it seems very weak.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Yeah I like R99 or Eva-8 for up close. I like the Spitfire for longer ranges plus heavy ammo is really good for the end game against higher level armour. I'm undecided if I like the Flatline or R301 more yet. I suck at sniping so dont know much about those lol.

7. Post
    Wingman is absolutely ridiculous and is my go to close range weapon now. Still trying to suss out which snipers or DMR I prefer.

8. Post
    ar+peacekeeper cant go wrong
    Snipers are a waste of time
    hemlock is a laser on single fire

9. Post
    I think I perfer light ammo at mid range and shotgun aggressive play at close combat

10. Post
    Wingman is hands down my fav gun (its essentially Hawkmoon) followed with a shortscope triple take. Other good weapons are Peacekeeper, Devotion, Carbine.

Have had around 6 final 3's, 4 of those were actually with randoms.

I'm finding it gradually getting harder to solo que, players have no jump tactics and end up feeding our squad before we can even get off the ground 60% of the time.

11. Post
    Apparently the Prowler is a beast if you have the Selective Fire attachment & set to full auto. I only used it for a bit & gotta kill with it so will need more time, but think it might be the best SMG as long as you have that attachment.

Gotta use the Wingman more but am terrible with single shot weapons.

12. Post
    It can be initially offputting as its quite reliant on headshots. It feels really good once you get the hang of hitting those shots though.

13. Post
    I really like this game; but I feel like the survivability is a bit too high. TTK is too high. Too many med kits etc. available as well.

Peacekeeper is my favourite gun. This game seems shotgun focused to me - all about flanking and pushing properly.

14. Post
    Yeah, you are right you can heal back 100% every team fight with the amount of heals, and even if you are last man standing after a team fight you can respawn your whole squad within 100m seems like.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

15. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    I really like this game; but I feel like the survivability is a bit too high. TTK is too high. Too many med kits etc. available as well.

Peacekeeper is my favourite gun. This game seems shotgun focused to me - all about flanking and pushing properly.
    TTK is so high, just reminds me off the bullet-sponge game that is blackout.

16. Post
    <N> wrote:
    TTK is so high, just reminds me off the bullet-sponge game that is blackout.
    Blackout is melty asf after the latest Armor nerf, you get caught in the open, your f#&*ed

17. Post
    It's important to get good weapons and attachments, some weapons like alternator and Mozambique are straight up trash. A fully kitted out r-99 however will drop a purple armored player with one mag before they can react assuming u land ur shots and weapons like the spitfire can drop a whole team.

18. Post
    Valeo wrote:

I had the same feeling about TTK and survivability at the start but its growing on me.
    You can win an encounter even if they got the drop on you.
    Maybe too many healing items?

19. Post
    Whats the point of having Level 3 armour if you still go down easily? I think its ok as is but would be fine with a slight nerf. Shield cells are too common though.

20. Post
    You can go down quick with legendary armor too, its not supposed to give you an insurmountable advantage, just an incremental one. You'll go down a lot quicker with no shields at all.

Personally I love the abundance of healing items in the game, it balances out the low (lower than I'm used to) ttk and gives you the chance to escape and turn losing engagements around.

In fact, the only thing that I feel is severely unbalanced is Mozambique. That gun is straight up trash tier.

Last point, I'm trying to enjoy this game as much as I can now before they start balancing things in the wrong direction due to fan squealing. I just know Wingman is destined for a nerfbat.
    Last edited by Ramza; 13th February 2019 at 3:55 pm.

21. Post
    Sorry, not up to speed on the lingo.... Does "high ttk" means it takes ages to kill someone?

If that's so, why does healing balance out high ttk? Doesn't that mean it takes ages to kill people but then healing would just make it worse cause they'll nearly die but then just heal all back?

22. Post
    No you're right, I completely misread his post.

23. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Your glory days of CS are over though I'm afraid Stimpy, you're washed up and over the hill anyway. Can you even play FPS games anymore?

24. Post
    The TTK grows on you once you get more experience and play more, I too thought it was odd at the start but now I realize I'm only meant to be able to drop one dude then get out of dodge.

25. Post
    Unless you are someone like Shroud, who will aggressively roll up on entire team out of nowhere and destroy them all in seconds before they even know what hit them.