1. Post
    Fortnite movement is slow as a snail.

2. Post
    Fortnite is irrelevant

There's a new Legend released on 8th June, looks like some type of electric ability. Exciting!

I'm quite enjoying the Top5 Elite mode, definitely a step up.

Hope they release a new map too.

3. Post
    Season 2 out today, awesome

4. Post
    yeah, im stoked! can't wait to get home and watch that 20gig download countdown

5. Post
    Still going strong. S2 is far better.

6. Post
    Season 2 has been much fun!

It sucks in the ranked games though when you deal 1000+ damage but only have 1-2 kills - they need to change that I think so damage is included in the point system.

7. Post
    That would be nice. It would encourage a bit more aggression, too.

Although, I don't mind the meta too much. You generally get a fight at the start, middle and end, with some time to drink beers and chat

8. Post
    I'm downloading this game now, still worth getting into?

9. Post
    Yep, definitely. Great game.

I'm just about Gold level on ranked mode, it's pretty tough!

10. Post
    any news on this when a single player will be released

11. Post
    I can't kill a thing on console

12. Post
    Anyone having trouble starting up the game? Since yesterday it's stating... "Cannot connect to PlayStation Network, please try again later."

Other games work fine on ps4 :/???? Any ideas?

13. Post
    BZP wrote:
    any news on this when a single player will be released
    its released

14. Post
    Apparently a bunch of Respawn devs had a meltdown on Reddit after they got called out on their microtransactions. Respawn CEO had to apologize lol So glad I ditched this game.

15. Post
    yeah i saw that , it was odd that you say you made a mistake and you are sorry etc and then in the next breath call gamers dickheads and freeloaders for calling out the issue..

16. Post
    Solo is so refreshing. But the whole event stuff is overwhelming with items etc.

17. Post

18. Post

Apex Legends

Bloody wrote:
    yeah i saw that , it was odd that you say you made a mistake and you are sorry etc and then in the next breath call gamers dickheads and freeloaders for calling out the issue..
    The mistake they apologised for was locking the new skins behind loot boxes instead of enabling people to buy the ones they want - something they'd promised they wouldn't do in the past apparently - so they'll be rotated through the store next week for anyone that wants to buy one.

The comments they were lashing out at were people complaining that there wasnt more free or cheaper stuff.

That dev was retarded to make the freeloader comment but within context he was only explaining that their sales data indicates that cheap skins sell no better than expensive skins cos most of us don't give a **** and won't buy them at any price, so in order to pull in decent returns they need to target higher price points. I mean he's not wrong but it's just not what you talk about in front of your customers, especially when they're already frothing.

19. Post
    Rotating store inventory is an equally shady practice. Its purpose is to make people who prefer to grind for in game currency to pay up because the item will be unavailable by the time they can save enough cash for it.

20. Post
    This whole controversy just, again, shows how much the gaming community in general is ****ing terrible. It's gotten so much worse because the outrage can be weaponised.

21. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    This whole controversy just, again, shows how much the gaming community in general is ****ing terrible. It's gotten so much worse because the outrage can be weaponised.
    it was a tiny % which had a real go at the Devs, the vast majority either gave reasonable feedback or simply did not care enough to complain. Suggesting that is the entire gaming community is ****ing terrible is exactly what those Devs did.

22. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    Yeah nah I'm with Bloody on this.

It yet again demonstrates that people aren't prepared to take the time to understand complex social issues when it's easier just to listen to and blame the loudest single voice.