Page 9 of 9 First ... 6789

1. Post
    Just wondering what sensitivity settings you PS4 guys use. Im level 34 but still not 100% happy with my settings. Finding it hard to hit targets regularly when they are moving all over the place since movement is quite fast in this game.

I'm currently using:

Sensitivity - 3
    Sensitivity (ADS) - 4
    Response curve - Steady
    Deadzone - Small

inb4 ludez says git gud, scrub etc etc lol

2. Post
    What do the response curve and deadzones do?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

3. Post
    @Dre, there is a brief description of what they do if you hover over them in settings. Essentially they completely alter how the game reacts to your stick inputs.

My settings are actually quite similar, (PS4)

Sens - 5
    Sens ADS - 4
    Response curve - Steady
    Deadzone - Small.

I found that swapping to steady from classic dramatically improved the feel of the game for me.
    While I am leagues better at securing kills than I was when I started, I'm still having issues with my aim in gunfights. ADS tracking in particular feels slow and clunky although putting ADS sens up usually leads to me not being able to hold it straight. Lost a champion game this morning because I couldnt track an enemy fast enough while ADS'd.

I definitely feel like having normal sens higher than ADS is the right idea, so much of this games combat comes down to hip firing while strafing and every gun except the snipers and mozambique (which can't do anything) can hipfire really well. Its actually a holdover from Destiny that I keep ADS'ing when I don't have to....

Oh yeah, I learned on reddit that this game's weapons almost all suffer from bullet drop and only snipers are hitscan. What this means is that its way more important to lead targets.

4. Post
    Got my first win!! Has taken me like 30 games, what a rush finally getting there.

5. Post
    Nice dude! Every time you win, the game grips you harder.

6. Post
    JPAR wrote:
    Got my first win!! Has taken me like 30 games, what a rush finally getting there.
    Nice! Once they start rolling in it feels so good man.

Loving my banana skin Mirage so much, also Caustic believe it or not.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Post
    its so convenient how Caustic can barricade all the doors shut and protect you're squad inside

8. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    its so convenient how Caustic can barricade all the doors shut and protect you're squad inside
    Awww shit...I 100% didn't know this trick, legit cheese done legit!