1. Post
    Yep I set mine at 95 immediately.

2. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    News to me - the FOV was a big problem for me so definitely going to look into this option.
    Yeah under the video settings unless its only on the Pro & One X

3. Post
    Yeah I changed the FOV, but bought it back around 5+ above default as spotting players in the distance is harder that way, and it takes more fps away on console.

It's a really good game, but I'm still deciding if I'll play it as it's not too much of my thing.

4. Post
    I think the TTK definitely needs adjusting, Or make purple/gold armor really rare. Caustic's gas grenade things need to do more damage as well they're pretty pointless.

5. Post
    lol this game. 100fps on max settings 1440p. Just shows how much of a joke PUBG is

6. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    lol this game. 100fps on max settings 1440p. Just shows how much of a joke PUBG is
    It's a difference between a developer who has put out AAA games before, and one that made a small game based off a mod which unexpectedly got huge.

This game is built on Source (albeit a heavily modified version) which explains why it runs so well - Source has its faults, but performance levels across a range of hardware is not one of them.

IST wrote:
    Anyone else find this game relaxing?

I find it hella relaxing.

Still a win eludes me, mother****ers

The best thing about PUBG was that it felt like a horror movie - I've never been so shit scared while playing a game.

This; not so much - you can take a lot more bullets and have an easier time running away. Of course, basically *everything* else about it is better than PUBG.

I can't kill shit though.

7. Post
    I tried it on PS4 and it felt like a demo, or a F2P game from a small developer.

The characters need a bit of work. The combat didn't seem fluid. And the controls like trying to heal always seemed to lag.

8. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:
    I tried it on PS4 and it felt like a demo, or a F2P game from a small developer.

The characters need a bit of work. The combat didn't seem fluid. And the controls like trying to heal always seemed to lag.
    Game looks & feels pretty AAA to me. Are you playing on the OG cos I didn't have any issues with performance at all on the Pro.

9. Post
    Ard Righ wrote:

This is like, the complete opposite to how I'm finding the game fellow Guardian (also on PS4 Pro).

Absolutely LOVING Mirage for them decoy kills and playing support with Lifeline..shit, I like all the characters tbh. Nothing like a Pathfinder who's on point (not me, defo not me) with the ziplines...a lifeline healing the squad up and an assault char for them first strike tactics: bliss.

Bt wrote:
    Can the op be updated to include a player list at all? Or should we create a new thread.
    Top idea uce: maybe a list of platform + username

Platform: PS4
    Username: djakademik (although, I'm changing this first chance I get with the upcoming username changer)

Edit: Holy shit...10 million players in 72 hours... that's gotta be the fastest growth for a game in the history of anything, surely?
    Last edited by IST; 8th February 2019 at 3:45 pm.

10. Post
    IST wrote:

Platform: PS4
    Username: djakademik (although, I'm changing this first chance I get with the upcoming username changer)
    Lol changing my name when I get the chance too bro, me and my brother in law, we're wannabe quickscopers in cod4.

Platform : ps4
    Username : MDiZZLE-1shot

11. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Lol changing my name when I get the chance too bro, me and my brother in law, we're wannabe quickscopers in cod4.

Platform : ps4
    Username : MDiZZLE-1shot
    lol that is pretty bad lol

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    lol that is pretty bad lol
    It's worse than bad, haha. 19yr old me thought it was boss

13. Post
    Game is up there with Paragon as moreish and addictive.

RIP Paragon, Long live Apex!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. Post
    IST wrote:
    Game is up there with Paragon as moreish and addictive.

RIP Paragon, Long live Apex!

Agree bruddah!

15. Post
    Loving it, Amazing how polished it is without any patches. Only bugs i have seen are mirages decoys doing weird things and losing xp etc after games because you d/c when you leave game.

16. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Loving it, Amazing how polished it is without any patches. Only bugs i have seen are mirages decoys doing weird things and losing xp etc after games because you d/c when you leave game.
    Mirage is so much fun, send decoy out, flush out enemies, smoke them with a spitfire....feels so good.

17. Post
    Wish this game wasn't battle royal

18. Post
    Really hope this game gets a solo mode in the near future. It's pretty hard to win in squads if there isn't proper mic communication going on. Got a bunch of 2nd places but can't seal the deal lol.

19. Post
    It's quite fun - but I am getting a lot of crashes and no idea why. Game freeze and it just executes itself.

Completely new rig as well <.<

20. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Really hope this game gets a solo mode in the near future. It's pretty hard to win in squads if there isn't proper mic communication going on. Got a bunch of 2nd places but can't seal the deal lol.
    Bruh git gud. I've got like 15 wins now I think.

21. Post
    ludez wrote:
    yeah yeah you're a beast lol. But yeah I'm a damn slow learner when it comes to new MP games. Always takes awhile for me to "git gud" at anything lol

22. Post
    ludez wrote:
    What is your Gamertag?

Sounds like I need you to carry my mate and I
    Last edited by Pennywiser NZ; 9th February 2019 at 4:12 pm.

23. Post
    Got 2nd placed squad today as a 2-man. Only 4 kills between us. I'm still pretty rubbish, but improving.

24. Post
    It's definitely grown on me now, pretty cool for free. All BR's have to be free really if they want a player base.

25. Post
    enjoying the game but do have a question.

when looting is there any other way to scroll down without using the mouse scroll? mine is messed up and have trouble scrolling down. there seems to be the side scroll thing but cant actually scroll down

have had one win but got carried hard by a teammate with 14 kills lol