Metro Exodus

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
(7 votes)
Results 76 to 100 of 158

  1. Post
    #76
    Im sure on the xbox store this has had a $30 price increase within the last 2 days for some reason. Was $89.99 then jumped to $119.95

  2. Post
    #77
    Overdrive_5000 wrote:
    Im sure on the xbox store this has had a $30 price increase within the last 2 days for some reason. Was $89.99 then jumped to $119.95
    It's the same price on PSN, but it hasn't changed to my knowledge.

  3. Post
    #78
    https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/0...h-on-pc/76249/

    If some asshat developer wants to go full CliffyB and attack potential customers then he can sit on his game and spin. I might pick up the Steam release in 2020 off a grey market key site so that 4A Games never sees a cent.

  4. Post
    #79
    Yeah it’s getting worse and worse

    Can’t blame anyone for not playing it now at all

    Got heaps of other stuff to play rather than support this asshat developer

  5. Post
    #80
    did the change from Steam to Epic change pricing for us in terms of regional pricing?

  6. Post
    #81
    I think their reaction is fine and I'd be the same way if a bunch of entitled ****ing shits neg-bombed my previous blood sweat and tears into oblivion.

    The game is still on PC. The game is available to everyone. Downloading and using Epic's launcher sounds like getting leprosy or some shit, people are ****ing out of it I tell you. Koch media is 100% the deciders of this distribution shift, being the IP's owner, so slamming 4A's previous hard work into the dirt and everyone calling them all sorts of mean shit (a lot of racism I've seen pile on too) is ****ing dumb.

    This is all so weak, the game is still coming out on PC, who gives a rats ass if it's not on Steam?

    The pricing is one thing though, looks like it'll be more NZD unless you had already pre-ordered....so there's that feather in the neg-brigades hat I guess.

  7. Post
    #82
    IST wrote:
    I think their reaction is fine and I'd be the same way if a bunch of entitled ****ing shits neg-bombed my previous blood sweat and tears into oblivion.
    It doesn't matter. If you're in a service industry you should remain professional. Attacking your customers is a dumb move. Just ask EA with Battlefield 5; Sony with Ghostbusters 2016; Disney Lucasfilm with Solo straight after not taking The Last Jedi criticism; BBC with Dr. Who S11... all flopped.

    He labels everyone who has criticism of the business decision a bunch of pirates who never had any intention of buying the game. Straight out of the CliffyB playbook.

    Read what he says, his holier than thou attitude was what did it for me.
    But my assessment of the work done by me and my friends and colleagues will not change. I know for a fact that almost everybody who spills crap online is incapable of doing a piece of what we have done, and I hope we will do it again.”

  8. Post
    #83
    He has a point though.

  9. Post
    #84
    I think his words may have been slightly lost in translation too, wasn't well conveyed by the linguist.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. Post
    #85
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    He has a point though.
    Again, It doesn't matter. You don't treat your customers that way. In most customer service oriented roles when you've got an irate customer you're trained to keep your cool, de-escalate the situation and try to find a solution. Throwing out blanket accusations and being elitist? Yeah nah.

    IST wrote:
    I think his words may have been slightly lost in translation too, wasn't well conveyed by the linguist.
    I doubt it. Calling all your potential customers with criticism pirates and then being pompous ass by saying "I'd like to see you do better" is pretty f*cking clear IMO.

    Customer reviews are important tool for both producers and consumers. If there's recurring criticisms in customers' dissatisfaction then it's highly likely information that you should look into: 1. for producers to make their customers happy. 2. for consumers to help inform themselves before making a purchase. Customer reviews are also one of the few tools available for everyday consumers to get their voices heard to these large corporations.

    If you're against customer reviews then you're a corporate stooge as far I'm concerned and in direct opposition to the best interests of your fellow consumers.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 4th February 2019 at 7:49 am.

  11. Post
    #86
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Again, It doesn't matter. You don't treat your customers that way. In most customer service oriented roles when you've got an irate customer you're trained to keep your cool, de-escalate the situation and try to find a solution. Throwing out blanket accusations and being elitist? Yeah nah.


    I doubt it. Calling all your potential customers with criticism pirates and then being pompous ass by saying "I'd like to see you do better" is pretty f*cking clear IMO.

    Customer reviews are important tool for both producers and consumers. If there's recurring criticisms in customers' dissatisfaction then it's highly likely information that you should look into: 1. for producers to make their customers happy. 2. for consumers to help inform themselves before making a purchase. Customer reviews are also one of the few tools available for everyday consumers to get their voices heard to these large corporations.

    If you're against customer reviews then you're a corporate stooge as far I'm concerned and in direct opposition to the best interests of your fellow consumers.
    You may be paranoid, but you're certainly not an android.

  12. Post
    #87
    The original novel author thinks that abandoning Steam was a dumb move, ouch.

    Name:  Dyak5-UX0Ak7A9C.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  150.5 KB

  13. Post
    #88
    4A games: Buy our game!

    Also 4A games:

    Last edited by SirGrim; 4th February 2019 at 8:46 am.

  14. Post
    #89
    Don't care, will still play.

  15. Post
    #90
    Look. Pathetic gamers overreact to something someone said without bothering to confirm anything. SHOCKING!
    That someone does not represent the company. SHOCKING!
    Some of those pathetic gamers are members of this community. SHOCKING!
    The pathetic gamers are the expected ones as well. SHOCKING!
    Except its not shocking at all is it?

    The douchenozzle developer who made the initial statements is an ass, but the half-cocked wankers that piled on are just as bad. You should be ashamed. You know who you are.

    PC gamers are the most toxic and entitled twats in this space.

  16. Post
    #91
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The original novel author thinks that abandoning Steam was a dumb move, ouch.

    Name:  Dyak5-UX0Ak7A9C.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  150.5 KB
    Yeah they are really doing a good job at screwing this up.

  17. Post
    #92
    I think I am loosing faith in humanity

  18. Post
    #93
    IST wrote:
    I think I am loosing faith in humanity
    How loose are we talking?

  19. Post
    #94
    ChrisB wrote:
    Look. Pathetic gamers overreact to something someone said without bothering to confirm anything. SHOCKING!
    That someone does not represent the company. SHOCKING!
    Some of those pathetic gamers are members of this community. SHOCKING!
    The pathetic gamers are the expected ones as well. SHOCKING!
    Except its not shocking at all is it?

    The douchenozzle developer who made the initial statements is an ass, but the half-cocked wankers that piled on are just as bad. You should be ashamed. You know who you are.

    PC gamers are the most toxic and entitled twats in this space.
    100% this, really looking for something to get upset about

    buh buh buh but anti consumer behaviour!!! buhhhhhh corporate stooge!

    Jesus, get some ****ing perspective

  20. Post
    #95
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    How loose are we talking?
    Loose goose, no lube required.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  21. Post
    #96
    IST wrote:
    I think I am loosing faith in humanity
    Don’t worry this is the internet
    Just press the Log Off button and play outside

  22. Post
    #97
    yeah, its just the internet, but people today seem to take the most little things seriously.

  23. Post
    #98
    New trailer is crazy good: only a week till launch, and in turn, I'm launching my 2033/LL Redux run tomorrow.



    Looking forward to playing as a Spartan in Hardcore and hope I don't shit my pants.

    http://www.gamersyde.com/news_metro_...medium=twitter - 4K version to dl.

  24. Post
    #99
    On the new playthrough note, those who have played: you recommend Spartan or Survivor for Hardcore mode?

    I was thinking about rolling that new fangled Ranger mode...but apparently it saps the fun if you haven't played through the games before, relying on you to remember all the UI stuff (since it blitzes the UI and everything is way harder), so was thinking Survivor mode on Hardcore difficulty, any thoughts from those who have played the Redux duo?

  25. Post
    IST wrote:
    On the new playthrough note, those who have played: you recommend Spartan or Survivor for Hardcore mode?

    I was thinking about rolling that new fangled Ranger mode...but apparently it saps the fun if you haven't played through the games before, relying on you to remember all the UI stuff (since it blitzes the UI and everything is way harder), so was thinking Survivor mode on Hardcore difficulty, any thoughts from those who have played the Redux duo?
    The distinction between Survival and Spartan is primarily related to the availability of resources (ammo, med kits, filters). It's not really about stealth or run and gun - you can do either in either mode (although arguably is "easier" to run and gun in Spartan owing to the resources issue ). What is Survival in Redux is more what the original Metro 2033 was like. Having said that, the game engine/mechanic is not (that is the one used in the original Metro Last Light).