1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    So that's why my ATVI shares went up...

3. Post

4. Post
    Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. Now we'll get see who was really responsible for the scummy monetisation shit in Destiny 2, Acti or Bungie.

Eg
    -Making shaders single use only.
    -To encourage the purchase of lootboxes: Throttling XP earned from grinding activities earned and lying to the players' faces with the numbers; doubling the grind when caught by the community.
    -Charging for the usual small content updates which MMOs typically receive via a 2nd season pass, which has no new story content or planets.

5. Post
    As a Destiny player; Zero. The total amounts of shits I give...

6. Post
    I'm sitting and waiting to see if Bungie are going to make changes to the cost of the Season Pass considering players just shelled out a lot for Forsaken. Dropping the price slightly would go a long way to showing players that they really want people back and things are going to be different.

7. Post

8. Post
    Haha.

Yeah, I don't put all the blame on Activision for Destiny design choices.

9. Post
    Name:  old-rich-guy-hot-babe.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  170.6 KB

10. Post
    gooseman77 wrote:
    Name:  old-rich-guy-hot-babe.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  170.6 KB
    Oh wow this is so accurate.

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

11. Post
    well, pressure is all on Bungie now on their next major release, jury is still out on the 100 mill from the chinese company tho.

12. Post
    hell yea! good news for me and my clan, we are recruiting if anyone is interested: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3502793

13. Post
    Krypto wrote:
    hell yea! good news for me and my clan, we are recruiting if anyone is interested: https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=3502793
    Nah.