1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Well that confirms several exclusives we werent sure about are launching this year

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Well that confirms several exclusives we werent sure about are launching this year
    Unless I'm missing something in the trailer, I don't see anything that confirms all of these titles to be 2019..? (obviously I hope they are)

4. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Unless I'm missing something in the trailer, I don't see anything that confirms all of these titles to be 2019..? (obviously I hope they are)
    That is very true, but then the more I thought about it the more I realised it would be rather odd to advertise 2020+ games at the start of 2019 with the title "coming attractions"

5. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    That is very true, but then the more I thought about it the more I realised it would be rather odd to advertise 2020+ games at the start of 2019 with the title "coming attractions"
    intentionally vague I reckon lol.

6. Post
    Yeah I don't see anything here confirming release dates. TLOU2 is likely a "holiday season" release at best imo. So late 2019 or early 2020 is the earliest I am expecting. Although later in 2020 is still most likely.

7. Post
    2019, 2020 I'm ready for next-gen. Just before the end of the financial year 2019 the latest.