1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hearthstone designers... the collector card game fad peaked in 2015/2016? If they're making a CCG in CURRENT YEAR then best of luck to them because they're really, really gonna need it!

3. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Hearthstone designers... the collector card game fad peaked in 2015/2016? If they're making a CCG in CURRENT YEAR then best of luck to them because they're really, really gonna need it!
    it's marvel the fan base is huge to begin with.

Now what would be interesting is a moba with all marvel characters

4. Post
    NetEase... Most likely a mobile game

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    NetEase... Most likely a mobile game
    Sure mobile is a big part of NetEase, but MMOs and online games are what they actually are known for. Also 30 million is a massive amount of money for a mobile game. So while I will not say its not going to be mobile I think it more likely it will be multiplatform, online co-op and competitive.
    But they also invest a lot in gaming outside of their own properties like Tencent do. The assumption it will most likely be mobile seems based on limited information about them.
    Most likely a PC and Console release. Potentially also on mobile. I would not be shocked that the game was mobile only but I think it unlikely.

6. Post
    Probably some garbage mobile game, Marvel Immortal

7. Post
    isn't there already a gacha marvel game? maybe bring back marvel heroes, r.i.p to that game

8. Post
    popopop wrote:
    isn't there already a gacha marvel game? maybe bring back marvel heroes, r.i.p to that game
    I still find myself wanting to play that game even though it's been dead and gone for so long now.