Subnautica

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.
(8 votes)
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    You dont need to gather food and water. when you have a base you build a water making thing and breed fish, or what i did was plant a shit load of plants i found on an island and i never had to catch another fish again. Or get the thermal knife and when you are exploring you can eat on the go.

2. Post
    Sounds like I really need to work on my base first and foremost - will give that a crack.

3. Post
    Been playing Below Zero a bit lately and its in a pretty decent state atm. Some textures are a bit rough & unfinished and there's is fair bit of pop in and clipping here & there, but that's to be expected considering its still in early access. The new vehicles are pretty cool. You have a Sea Truck which I think replaces both the Sea Moth & Cyclops. Its modular which means you can add various modules/sections which are added onto the cockpit so it gradually becomes longer and increases it's functions. There's also a Snow Fox which is hoverbike that can be used to traverse across land. Its pretty cool but a bit awkward to use atm. Theres not a whole lot of story atm & some areas are clearly unfinished eg there one area that has stairs but you just clip through them if you try & go up them. Also there's no modification bench so I'm unable to make depth modules for the Sea Truck so havent explored the really deep areas properly yet. I think its worth playing atm since I've got a good 10-15 hrs out of it but think I'll wait for more content before I jump back in. Overall its shaping up to be another awesome game & can't wait unitl the full release!!

4. Post
    nice! look forward to retail and will hit it. continue the story,.

5. Post
    Yeah, I bought Below Zero as soon as it came out (same as I did with Subnautica) but will wait until its released to play it so I can enjoy it without foreknowledge. I've got to say, I bought Subnautica solely to support Unknown Worlds (I loved Natural Selection 1 and 2, and a game studio starting from a HL mod tickles me pink), and it paid off so damn much. So I expect Below Zero to do the same.

6. Post
    Finally finished Subnuatica last night, just the cuddle fish achievement to go. Will be buying Below Zero.

Was an amazing game, just when I thought I had gone deeper, there it is, a hole I have to go down thats even deeper,..