1. Post

Rage 2 - Post-apocalyptic open-world FPS

Developed by Avalanche under supervision by Id. It's out May 14th. It's a Beth.net launcher exclusive (unsurprisingly), so don't pre-order because they have no refund policy. Don't put any trust in this shit publisher Bethesda.

No MP of any kind.

2. Post
    This is looking pretty sweet alright, like Doom/Far Cry/Mad Max had a neon fun, chaotic baby.

3. Post
    The first Rage was so good - gameplay was awesome. Lots of fun.

I am a bit skeptical about this though since ID aren't doing the main devs - I just hope it controls like an ID FPS.

4. Post
    the Beth launcher only has completley drowned my hype for this

I hope its an amazing game, but im sick to death with all these seperate content delivery systems now, they're all shit, and it would have to be a monumentally amazing title to make me consider dealing with all the crap just to get it

5. Post
    koldz wrote:
    The first Rage was so good - gameplay was awesome. Lots of fun.

I am a bit skeptical about this though since ID aren't doing the main devs - I just hope it controls like an ID FPS.
    I thought the first one was boring and a bit zzz, probably didnt help that in the first 20 mins I got stuck in a crate then flung to my death....., also 60fps limited blurgh.

I hoping this gets a smattering of doom 2016 dna along the way.

6. Post
    yeahboiwahoo wrote:
    I thought the first one was boring and a bit zzz, probably didnt help that in the first 20 mins I got stuck in a crate then flung to my death....., also 60fps limited blurgh.

I hoping this gets a smattering of doom 2016 dna along the way.
    I agree mostly. Factor in the horrid disaster that was mega-textures before we had the hardware to drive it which makes the whole game an ugly blur close up. And it was disappointing. Not up to Id quality imo. This looks a lot more fun, I like the ott look and feel of the game.
    Rage was good, but it was rather brown and not all that interesting in the end. The wingstick though was cool af.

7. Post
    Raged had mixed reviews when it came out and I was firmly in the 'boring, brown, but ok gunplay' group.

8. Post
    Looking pretty awesome . Looks similar to Mad Max just in first person with more action and more over the top. Its by the same devs so that makes sense lol.

9. Post
    Looks great i never played the first one i will check it out if its multiplayer me an the bro can play.

10. Post
    I hated the five finger fillet mini game in the first Rage game, couldn't get the achievement.

11. Post
    really bethesada?

https://youtu.be/rsfR_BJ7yH8

12. Post