1. Question

GP Forums time 1 hour behind???

Is anyones else's forum time coming up as one hour behind? Been having this issue since this morning. Its weird cos when I open it up in an incognito window its displays the correct time. My system clock is also showing the correct time.

This screenshot was taken a couple of minutes ago:

2. Post
    It’s fine for me.

3. Post
    been like that for years, was that pic taken logged out? whenever i'm logged out it's behind an hour

4. Post
    It was taken logged in. It shows up correctly when logged out & in incognito mode. I even restarted my PC and it made no difference.

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    It was taken logged in. It shows up correctly when logged out & in incognito mode. I even restarted my PC and it made no difference.
    How about now?

6. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    been like that for years, was that pic taken logged out? whenever i'm logged out it's behind an hour
    It was like that for me until daylight savings kicked in, now it’s good for both.

7. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    How about now?
    oh its all good now lol. not sure wtf was going on lol.

8. Post
    Time zone and DST correction options.

Thanks for the reminder though. I changed my start of the week to Monday because why does anyone have Sunday as the start of their week Ban all religion.

9. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    oh its all good now lol. not sure wtf was going on lol.
    Automatic DST switching doesn't seem to be working properly, so I changed your settings manually

10. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Automatic DST switching doesn't seem to be working properly, so I changed your settings manually
    cool thx

11. Post
    Your gpforums style is like 5 years behind mate

12. Post
    "Your account is not activated. Before you can post, you need to activate your account by verifying your email address."

Anyone else have this? It's been there for years.

13. Post
    I can't delete forums anymore this is ratshit

14. Post

Posting in a brag thread