What are you playing this weekend?

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Red Dead Online

3. Post
    My weekend started today, have put around 6 more hours into Skyrim (I'm still yet to finish it) played some Plague Inc for a bit of light hearted, dark minded fun and MGS 5. Tomorrow I plan on trying out Rapture Rejects from Cyanide & Happiness and some 7 Days to Die pre A17 "testing".

4. Post
    SinuousPanic wrote:
    My weekend started today, have put around 6 more hours into Skyrim (I'm still yet to finish it) played some Plague Inc for a bit of light hearted, dark minded fun and MGS 5. Tomorrow I plan on trying out Rapture Rejects from Cyanide & Happiness and some 7 Days to Die pre A17 "testing".
    That sounds like a mighty fine weekend!

5. Post
    A friend bought me Breathedge and I have thoroughly fallen for it. Such a well meaning space/survival sim. I've also rediscovered Fallout 4 with a bunch of mods hooked up to my 4K Sony TV and it looks gorgeous and plays well with an Xbox controller. I would be playing any of those two if I was going to be home for the weekend. I'm still yet to finish God of War and I've been getting into Darksiders II in an attempt to complete it before I play 3.

6. Post
    RDR2 online, will try out some of the new area bosses in Destiny 2 for some early Black Armoury weapons, and my kids bday party this weekend so we got him Mario Party, will be fun to jam with him.

7. Post
    RDR2 when I can get my partner off the PS4 (she's working her way through the Assassin's Creed series, currently at Black Flag.) Otherwise I'll probably play some random games from my Steam library.

8. Post
    got a couple of kickstarter alphas to try out, Thea The shattering 2 and Xenonaunts 2 . Also finally trying my UW monitor for my FPS

9. Post
    Was planning on getting cussed out some more by my own team on World of tanks, same ol same old.

10. Post
    Spyro reignited and Pokémon Lets go Evee

11. Post
    Rdr2!

12. Post
    Starsector 0.9 released a few weeks ago so more of that.
    (Mount & Blade but space is a basic description)

I recently found this derelict in the far reaches of space, almost ran outta fuel towing it back to the core worlds.

So this weekend I'll be trying to make space cash money so I can actually afford the upkeep of it

My current Flagship, for comparison, is one of these...
    Last edited by -HB; 30th November 2018 at 5:37 pm.

13. Post
    Fortnite, FFXIV, Sundered, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Castle of Illusion, Dark Souls Remastered, Warframe and if I can get the damn port to work, Deadly Premonition.

14. Post
    Ummm, I'm playing a thing I might not be allowed to talk about.
    Also some Red Dead Online, and maybe some Mechanicus. Mostly the first one though and so far I am liking it a lot. You'll know more on Monday all going to plan.

15. Post
    Playing nothing, just like every weekend now. I am sad panda.

16. Post
    Talisman Deluxe Edition.
    PUBG, and probably Fortnite. 2 groups of friends, each doesnt like the other game.
    Maybe a little Path of Exile, farming gear in the starting zone, going for all them phat loots.

17. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Fortnite, FFXIV, Sundered, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Castle of Illusion, Dark Souls Remastered, Warframe and if I can get the damn port to work, Deadly Premonition.
    How is FF 14 for a MMORPG noob? Love me some FF but the only other MMORPG game I've played is the Guild Wars series.

18. Post
    War Clicks if i'll manage to get some free time.

19. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    How is FF 14 for a MMORPG noob? Love me some FF but the only other MMORPG game I've played is the Guild Wars series.
    FF 14 was the first MMORPG I ever tried and honestly I didn't like it. I don't know what I was expecting, but the passive battle system bored me to tears. Luckily it's got a free trial, though. On the other hand Neverwinter the free MMORPG was a lot of fun, and I went into that one expecting it to be crap.

20. Post
    Been playing Darksiders 3. Despite a few issues with the game but it's still a lot of fun.

21. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    It is a Japanese World of Warcraft, lots more to do but much more complex. If you are a FF/JRPG/Anime nut then you'll probably like it a lot.

22. Post
    Blackout

23. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Red Dead Online
    I tried it the other day...just seems to chaotic

- - - Updated - - -

I always fall back to FIFA....always with fifa