1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    PC version has some weird framerate dips, and the save system is annoying as to locations of save points etc. But it's still a fun Darksiders game. Should be a great game a few patches in, or in the remastered edition

3. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    PC version has some weird framerate dips, and the save system is annoying as to locations of save points etc. But it's still a fun Darksiders game. Should be a great game a few patches in, or in the remastered edition
    Imma leave this here for you FOV Mod

I've not used it myself as I only have PS4 code, but my friend tried it out and it apparently makes things a great deal better. Hopefully Gunfire can add a proper option in-game for it. With this fix I think III could easily be on par with Darksiders 1 which is my favourite in the series.

4. Post
    Yeah saw that mod.. the camera is also a bit random, but so are most game cameras.

I was initially annoyed at no mini map but now i kinda like it

5. Post
    I've just finished the game, Wow what a ride. One aspect I didn't like about the game was that the compass was next to useless when trying to figure out where to go next and the weird framerate dips. (was on the Xbox One for this one)