1. Sad

11/11 Remembrance

On this day 11/11 the guns fell silent at the end of "The War to end all Wars". Sadly, all these lives lost were for naught in a way, because the wars did not end. Despite many millions dying in that war, many millions more have continued to die ever since and regrettably many more millions of civilians are now also dying today, as war has expanded to include non-combatants and even children. It makes me wonder why after centuries of wars, we as human race have not yet come finally together and said collectively "Enough is Enough!" and end this continual destruction of human lives.

2. Post
    it is human nature, the earth is over populated anyway, war and sickness is the only ways Mother Nature can fight back

3. Post
    I wouldn't mind war so much if global hegemonies weren't so deceitful about their purpose. It's one thing to commit genocide, it's another entirely to do so under invalid theoretical frameworks.

4. Post
    Theres some sweet deals on Alibaba for 11/11 singlesday

5. Post
    gpig wrote:
    What’s is singles day?

6. Post
    gpig wrote:
    Nice

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    it is human nature, the earth is over populated anyway, war and sickness is the only ways Mother Nature can fight back
    Mother Nature needs to get better organized because all of the war and sickness isn't doing much to benefit her.

She would be better off releasing neurotoxin from the trees.

8. Post
    KoVaC wrote:
    Mother Nature needs to get better organized because all of the war and sickness isn't doing much to benefit her.

She would be better off releasing neurotoxin from the trees.

9. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    I wouldn't mind war so much if global hegemonies weren't so deceitful about their purpose. It's one thing to commit genocide, it's another entirely to do so under invalid theoretical frameworks.