Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    Wait, S2 is out?

Edit: ooooh it changed streaming services.
    Yeah it's still coming out on Netflix but not until its run on DCU Online is over. Of course there are other options if you don't wanna wait

2. Post
    latest ep was awesome!! Proably my fav ep so far. Was awesome how they introduced
    Spoiler:

3. Post
    Goes a bit back & forth from decent story to teen melodrama which gets a tad annoying.

4. Post
    Jedateach wrote:
    Goes a bit back & forth from decent story to teen melodrama which gets a tad annoying.
    Yeah the Raven stuff is definitely the weakest part of the show

5. Post
    Yeah Raven storyline fullstop has been weak. But this season saved this show. Just needs more action less emo.

6. Post
    Ep7 was lol in the worst way. Moments of pure pre teen 'super' show with the incredible flying dog. Then on to look we're an adult show cue some unneeded boobies.

Best part though was Adam West style Batman dancing!!!

7. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    Yeah Raven storyline fullstop has been weak. But this season saved this show. Just needs more action less emo.
    it is based on the Teen Titans story line, same with the eyepatch guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Tusk wrote:
    Then on to look we're an adult show cue some unneeded boobies.
    Dove boobies are welcomed!

8. Post
    Tusk wrote:
    unneeded boobies.
    These two words should never be seen next to each other.

You have an arse as your avatar.

9. Post
    No it's a love heart

I meant un-needed for the story. But the way this show is going it will need all the boobs it can squeeze in!

10. Post
    man that season finale was such a disappointment... is this show going downhill now?

11. Post
    DatDan wrote:
    man that season finale was such a disappointment... is this show going downhill now?
    It started off strong but it started going downhill after ep 4 imo (the one where Superboy first escaped from CADMUS). Also too much emo sh't and not a fan of the Bruce Wayne casting. I still like it but could be so much better.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 3rd December 2019 at 9:22 am.

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    It started off strong but it started going downhill after ep 4 imo (the one where Superboy first escaped from CADMUS). Also too much emo sh't and not a fan of the Bruce Wayne casting. I still like it but could be so much better.
    Yeah i agree, its still 100x better than the shit CW puts out for their DC universe.
    I would have expected Bruce to less fragile looking, wonder how old the justice league are in this universe.

Spoiler: