1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Really enjoying this game on Switch. I've only played in small sprints so it's not repetitive yet (though I've done the same activities a few times now) but also still discovering more to do.

I went digital and am happy I did. The starter kit looked great but the lack of ships, pilots and parts would actually subtract from the customisation the game offers. Plus as mentioned in the reviews, the 'extra lives' part is super helpful, even if it borderlines on 'pay to win' (I mean it's single player but still, so much more convenient being able to swap out on the fly).

And how good is that Star Fox music when you activate his pilot ability.

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Really enjoying this game on Switch. I've only played in small sprints so it's not repetitive yet (though I've done the same activities a few times now) but also still discovering more to do.

I went digital and am happy I did. The starter kit looked great but the lack of ships, pilots and parts would actually subtract from the customisation the game offers. Plus as mentioned in the reviews, the 'extra lives' part is super helpful, even if it borderlines on 'pay to win' (I mean it's single player but still, so much more convenient being able to swap out on the fly).

And how good is that Star Fox music when you activate his pilot ability.
    Agreed, I went physical but after about a dozen hours of scrambling for ships, I hit the switch that let me play digital. Now I just need to scan it all in every seven days...

Oh man, yeah that Star Fox music is just so satisfying It made me not want to play with the other pilots!

4. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    It made me not want to play with the other pilots!

.. there are other pilots?

5. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    .. there are other pilots?
    hahaha touche!