1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    While I mostly welcome the increased push to digital for convenience's sake, it does have its caveats. I.e. archival preservation. Silent Hills PT demo and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World are examples of titles delisted from stores which are impossible to get now, because they were digital only releases.

3. Post
    If I could afford to pay the extra cost for physical games, as well as them all being available physically in the first place, I would go that way. Instead price and convenience wins out.
    I'm always mindful of the fact that one day I might lose access to all of these games, but I can't really do much about it.

4. Post
    thochaos wrote:
    If I could afford to pay the extra cost for physical games, as well as them all being available physically in the first place, I would go that way. Instead price and convenience wins out.
    I'm always mindful of the fact that one day I might lose access to all of these games, but I can't really do much about it.
    When is digital cheaper?

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    When is digital cheaper?
    I'd say the majority of the time, although I don't really do consoles anymore so I assume second hand console games would still be much cheaper than digital.

6. Post
    I go digital for anything with MP in it of late. I like to jump about from things like Destiny to TLoU Factions to CoD to Warframe, getting up and changing discs is all a bit too hard these days >38

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

7. Post
    thochaos wrote:
    I'd say the majority of the time, although I don't really do consoles anymore so I assume second hand console games would still be much cheaper than digital.
    Nearly always digital is actually more expensive. RDR2 digital is 109 digital but can buy physical for 95.